Swara's 1/4 tuned car giveaway

• Thread starter Swara
  • 181 comments
Yessir.

Every since I have heard Cheif Keef I have been running away from every speaker I see because my ears bleed from his horrific vocal seizures haha.

Thus, it quickened my reaction so well that I now time travel.

DUNNNNA. DUNNNN. DUN DUN DUN NAAAA NAAA

-_______________________________________________________________________________________-

Veyronrt
-_______________________________________________________________________________________-

Lmao.
I was hoping you'd see that.

But anyways,
I have only 2 or 3 Hondas tuned, and the rest are UNbroken in :(

This should get locked up. Pretty sure the givaway is cancelled....right Swara ?

He did, I think it got to be a little more then he expected.
I also think it was for the usual Drag Racers not 1 post beggars.

EliteBeast55
I'd like the 8.889 Le Mans Quattro please. My PSN is Destructor527846 I'm a pretty good drag racer.

If you are a good drag racer this means you know something about tuning right?

EliteBeast55
I'm not the best in GT History but I'm pretty good.

Best bet try an aquire the lmq and give it a shot bro can't hurt and if you still have trouble ill help you out bro.

EliteBeast55
My bad, just noticed the last few. Didn't really pay attention. Sorry for double post. I thought first time wasn't gonna work.

Its just your first post that takes a little while for a mod to check the validity of the post.

Side note some of the most epic aup violations are peoples first posts lol.

Its just your first post that takes a little while for a mod to check the validity of the post.

Side note some of the most epic aup violations are peoples first posts lol.

I remember my first post got me 25 infraction points :( i still have them too :lol:

Veyronrt
I remember my first post got me 25 infraction points :( i still have them too :lol:

Haha i have 10 points for obscene language lol. I just noticed i passed 1,000 post.

Last edited:
Back