Opel Calibra Touring Car at The Ring and 3000+ Gallery Views Bonus Shots
FTO Super Touring at Motegi Road
Photoshop Blur on Misc Cars
PMC Love!
GT Tribute
SLR

Last edited:
I'm going to start it off with some pics from my Golf in Japan set

That's a nice first shot. 👍 I love the background! :) Keep up the good work.

Thanks. I'm actually really pleased with the stock shot. The one I've displayed has only had brightness & contrast changed. I did have to use abit of a photomode work around to get that angle though.

Edit : Shots Move to here for Organisational Purposes.​

Last edited:
I like the third shot, even if the car deserves a clean up.

Just a quick pic I threw together.

I'm trying to get this car looking nice but it's more of a challenge than I first expected.​

Last edited:
Even though the car is completely out of place in the picture (a Speed 8 in Boston? Seriously?), the picture is such a good one that it can be easily forgiven 👍 Good work!

Even though the car is completely out of place in the picture (a Speed 8 in Boston? Seriously?), the picture is such a good one that it can be easily forgiven 👍 Good work!

Thanks Man! I'm not very pleased with a small problem area in the picture though. On the left around the light there is a section where it turns from green to grey rather fast, I cannot fix this without screwing up the reflection so it has to stay :( .​

Last edited:
Congratulations on opening your own Gallery. ^^; You're composition skills are great, I agree with Swiss.

The VW shots have some unique angles, especially the last two. And that Bentley's angle is awesome!

I look forward to more shots from you. ^^

Thanks LongbowX.
A few Misc pics now, I've not had much time to take and edit some of these and I think it shows in places.

Smaller Previews this time as I have more pics.​

Last edited:
The first one is quite good.. I like the sunset 👍 The second one looks interesting, nice perspective.. I know the third one from the Competitions, that's a nice shot, too :) And the last two look good, especially the last one 👍

The first one is quite good.. I like the sunset 👍 The second one looks interesting, nice perspective.. I know the third one from the Competitions, that's a nice shot, too :) And the last two look good, especially the last one 👍
Thanks Man!.

Good News Everyone. I'm now rolling with Photoshop CS4!!
Bad News Everyone. I've only just figured out how to make a selection. :boggled:
I'm downloading Brams guide right now.

Last edited:
Awesome font, awesome scenery, awesome tones and colours.

In other words; Awesome! 👍 Good luck with the guide, I hope it helps you out a little bit :cheers:

:eek: Wow, SweetshopUnion, such a great shot.. The colors are just perfect and the brightness/ contrast are well set, too.. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back