Sweetshop Union's GT4 Gallery - SLR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's been a while since I've touched GT4 photomode, I just seemed to be taking the same stuff over and over again, which has made it really boring. Everything just seems so similar (and I've taking a liking to COD4 again).
Anyway I had some time tonight so I dug up this image and did this fairly quickly. Not something I care about that much but as I've not been here for a while and I was kinda pleased with it, I'll show you all.

That last one is very nice, a question is the skyline from the game or PS magic??

Thanks! I 'Shopped in the Sky. Didn't really like the small amount of cloud I got after the colour balance and it would of just been a big white space, so I put in some pretty colours, the wrong way round.

Thankyou Mykolas!

I've had this sat in my edits folder for over a week now and I was going to save it for a Drift Comp but been as I quite like it and it was a fairly big achievement for me (I can't drift in GT4) I have to show guys.

Comments or Tips anyone?​

Last edited:
The driverside window looks a bit rough, but it is a strong shot. Nice drift for a non drifter. Nice editing Sweet:tup:

I know what you mean when you say you can't drift, most of my drift shots ended in spins :lol: Try a stock TVR Griffith on N2's at Gymkhana, that'll teach you how to drift. Nice shot anyway.

Thankyou Guys.

I've not touched GT4 for about a month now so I'm quite rusty but I came up with this today from my first and only three shots.

A small tribute to the Ford GT40. Probably should of actually used the GT40 but I liked the colour of this car and I think I put a quite tasteful wheel/wing combo on it.​

Last edited:
The text looks a little weird but the shot is great. Where is that, by the way? Suzuka? And you spelled "homage" wrong in the file name.

looks good. i like the realistic panning you put into this. it's just the text is really out of place. you should've made a big one and placed it either on the top or the bottom, sort of like a header/footer for the photo. the subaru pic looks really good though. specially with the purple skies and stuff.

Fantastic it is, indeed. Have you been on a secret course we don't know anything about? The difference of level between this page and last page is immense. Great skills you have acquired, yes. Great clean-up you have done, yes. I'm wondering whether I find the background a little bit too soft, but the overall impression this car gives is fabulous. Great stuff! 👍

Great indeed 👍. The car is very well cleaned and I like the composition. I've seen you have developed major skills.

I think now, you have to take the distortion of the motion blur in consideration. I advise you to heavily noise the background before blurring it. It will result in a stronger and sharp blur, rather than a soft and distorted blur. 👍

Thanks for dropping by guys. I promise I've not been on any secret course, just been paying abit more attention to my work. I agree with the comments about the soft background, it's these little things I still need to improve. I may have another shot up by the end of the day which should hopefully have an improved background.

Sure, you might've wanted to sharpen the background, and while it might've looked better, the SLR really really pops against the soft background. I really like its great tones as well as the air-brake capture. 👍

Amazing photo. I absolutely love the blur and the lighting on the car. At first, second, and third glance i thought it was a picture of a real SLR. 👍

Great job on the SLR! Very sharp and natural. I would love to see the front brake glow since it is air-braking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back