Swift gets a little more speed....

• Thread starter Swift
  • 46 comments
It must be pretty busy being a mod.:indiff: I haven't seen a post of you/Swift since:ill: Come on swift, keep it up:) I can now realise that being a mod. could bring a lot of frustration, I think. There must be SOME reason why you aren't posting anything. Let us know how your doing man:dopey: If your not too busy:indiff:

Keep it up:tup:

G-T-4-Fan
It must be pretty busy being a mod.:indiff: I haven't seen a post of you/Swift since:ill: Come on swift, keep it up:) I can now realise that being a mod. could bring a lot of frustration, I think. There must be SOME reason why you aren't posting anything. Let us know how your doing man:dopey: If your not too busy:indiff:

Keep it up:tup:

Actually, was out of town most of the day yesterday. So that's why I haven't been posting so much. As it does take a good amount of time to go through all the active threads and make sure nobody's flaming anyone :sly:

Thanks for the support CMD. I know IDM would be right there.

Duke, nice to know we're thinking along the same lines.

To the other dedicated members of the forum, let's make this place THE place for drifting in GT4!

Small_Fryz
Why dont you have moderator under your name?

I was a premium member before I was a mod. So I guess that'll stick. I'm not all that worried about it. :cool:

Swift
I was a premium member before I was a mod. So I guess that'll stick. I'm not all that worried about it. :cool:

Oh so your going kind of stealth. Watch your mouths guys he's fast and imperceptable.

Your the right man for the job.

Swift

You now have moderator under your name 👍

Yep, little hiccup in the vB software.

Seems his stealth mode cover has been blown.

AO

Der Alta
Yep, little hiccup in the vB software.

Seems his stealth mode cover has been blown.

AO

No!!! I was going to get all "shadow" style on them too! :sly: :cool:

HYBRIDLVR
Swift, Does this mean your a PREMIUM MOD? :D

((((And Congrats!)))

Yeah, I need to get some kind of special title or something huh? ;) :dopey:

Congrats. on your new title. BUT, remember: This is a forum for GT4 for anyone out there who has tips, tricks, questions ect. THIS IS NOT YOUR LIFE. ACTING LIKE AN ******* BECAUSE YOU'RE A COMPUTER NERD IS NO WAY TO LIVE YOUR LIFE. This is not directed to Swift but, directed to the clowns who feel as if they need to let everyone know they are computer savvy and like to be tough guys. "Does this have anything to do with this thread? No. It doesn't. Those damn DSMers and their problems." Quit being a used hole people. Most of you are nothing without your computer and forum pages. That's not healthy. BESIDES that, I enjoy this site becuase of the great people in it and what they're doing. Just don't be :dunce: clowns :dunce:

DSMturbo11
Congrats. on your new title. BUT, remember: This is a forum for GT4 for anyone out there who has tips, tricks, questions ect. THIS IS NOT YOUR LIFE. ACTING LIKE AN ******* BECAUSE YOU'RE A COMPUTER NERD IS NO WAY TO LIVE YOUR LIFE. This is not directed to Swift but, directed to the clowns who feel as if they need to let everyone know they are computer savvy and like to be tough guys. "Does this have anything to do with this thread? No. It doesn't. Those damn DSMers and their problems." Quit being a used hole people. Most of you are nothing without your computer and forum pages. That's not healthy. BESIDES that, I enjoy this site becuase of the great people in it and what they're doing. Just don't be :dunce: clowns :dunce:

........:irked:

Got a bad mood?
Don't flame on ANYONE okey?
I hope you didn't become a member just to react and say this.........👎
There are rules, and people giving you advice, and their personal lives is something of there own okey? You really have NOTHING to do with it:idea:

Back