• Thread starter Swift
  • 46 comments

Swift

GT Sport is looking good...
Staff Emeritus
United States
Maryland, USA
swift-bass
Well, thanks to your votes I'm the new moderator here at the GT4 drift forum.

I'll say this first. I'm not going to give rude, immature, obnoxious or otherwise unlikable members any leeway.

With the popularity of GT4 and the incredible influx of new and eager drifters in this forum, we don't have time to sift through all kinds of junk to get to the good info.

Here are some helpful links.

Unofficial common sense rules for posting

Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)

All new members, please read the following thread.

GT4 Drifting FAQ's

As Delphic Reason did in the GT3 Drift forum, I've been appointed by Jordan, with thanks to Der Alta and Duke, to help keep order here in the GT4 Drift forum. Most of you know me and I'm a pretty fair guy, but when it comes to grammar and spelling, especially grammar, I'm going to be pretty tough. Nobody likes to read broken english, as it says HERE

There's no way I can possible do this alone. I'm going to need dedicated members to help me in our mission.

We get to start on the ground floor and make this the best place for drifters in the world of Gran Turismo. So let's do it right.

Just wanted to extend my congrats (on a medium aside from IM programs), I know you're the right guy for the job and expect you to do a great job of organizing events and keeping this place orderly.

This will be so much more convenient, not having to steal a mod from another forum to do the dirty work here.

Luck!
👍

edit: btw, you may have got more speed, but I'll still be quicker than you :sly:
just watch

I'm not going to give rude, immature, obnoxious or otherwise unlikable members any leeway.
Every time I see a pointless thread closed by Swift I'm thinking...

OH SNAP!!

But I must say, congrats Swift, you're already doing a great job and all I can say is...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, every frequent visitor of this forum appreciates it.

TamHondaDrifter
I haven't been here quite that long so uh..
Congrats on your new position...
Nice avatar of Kenshin's master, dang can't remember whats his name though...

Master Hiko.

Man, that guy is the shizz. Anyway, congrats to Swift, I know *I'm* happy with you being a mod 👍

And I can relax a bit now.

Shift that load over to Swifts corner. Good luck, and you've got my backing.

Congrats.

AO

Der Alta
And I can relax a bit now.

Shift that load over to Swifts corner. Good luck, and you've got my backing.

Congrats.

AO

Thanks AO I'll need it. And thanks to the rest for the well wishes.

He's got an unfair advantage now!

He can close threads, write in em, then open them up again. Sneaky!

:lol: Just kidding Swift, congrats on the new job.

bamboo_R34
Congratulation Swift. :)

Where's GT4Fan at..? He must be excited. :lol:

WOOOOOWWWWW:lol: I was sleeping. YEP I >AM< EXITED:)👍:drool:
How do you know.......:odd::irked::lol:

Anyway, good luck in your mod. thing, and now go ban members and go delete all TS's posts if he's still quicker than you:sly:

I onlyhope your not THAT busy with editing and al that stuff so that you can't post advice or something, mods always post less than normal members. So keep the work you already did up TOO:sly:

Swift
I'll say this first. I'm not going to give rude, immature, obnoxious or otherwise unlikable members any leeway.

With the popularity of GT4 and the incredible influx of new and eager drifters in this forum, we don't have time to sift through all kinds of junk to get to the good info.
Words to live by! You're off to an excellent start. I'm glad to see the other quality regulars of this board pitching in your support. We had a number of great candidates!

This place can be great and it's well on its way. Good job, everybody.

Congratulations mate, best of luck in you're new position.

I personally didnt vote as i'm brand new to the forum, but from reading your posts i can see why you were appointed.

Thanks,

Gary.

Yosh!

Okay, good to have a moderator I know is gonna make good around here.

You got my support, thats for sure. Make better posts than I do and give helpful links.. where as I just say "LOOK AROUND YOU PUNK!!!" :dopey:

Congrats man 👍

Back