Sydney Sider Racing 5W-0L

Discussion in 'GT6 Drag Racing' started by YN89, Nov 15, 2014.

1. jezboosted

jezboosted

I must have hit the mark when all you can do is come back with personal attacks.

Great attitude mate !

2. BreakingBoost

BreakingBoost

I sent you a PM. No you haven't hit any mark nor am I attacking you lmao really? Your attitude is just annoying.

3. jezboosted

jezboosted

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Taken to PM.

levitt1991 likes this.
  4. the_conman

the_conman

You are the type to attack. You joined our lobby and started screaming abuse over no obvious reason. Then when the host kicked you from the lobby, you proceeded to spam everyone with PMs on their PSN accounts. Not the best behaviour bud, particularly when you want a second chance.

5. BreakingBoost

BreakingBoost

This is so stupid. Whatever I say just falls on deaf ears. Have you ever considered the person I do it to know I am joking? I don't even care anymore. I regret even posting here honestly. Nothing but sad bogans / forever aloners here that enjoy being superior online but IRL are nothing but flys.

Lmao cya on GT6

6. YN89

YN89

Best poop ever.

Nickrows and HatlessMan like this.
  7. the_conman

the_conman

This part doesnt make sense. Please explain what you mean.

8. HatlessMan

HatlessMan

Jez, Neck, what y'all need to do is get super wasted and turn your voice changers all the way up. Then all of this drama will dissipate. Also please because it's funny

twinturbowedge and jdiaz092009 like this.
  9. the_conman

the_conman

On +5 or -5? But then, either way it would be funny.

jdiaz092009 and HatlessMan like this.
  10. HatlessMan

HatlessMan

+5 of course

jdiaz092009 likes this.
  11. KTalloutdrags

KTalloutdrags

Is this really an argument? Bee was banned on GTP after fighting with me and others on gt5. All I remember that name for is trolling and providing false information as well as arguing with just about every credible member I know. It seems to be history repeating itself hmmm? Easiest way to settle this is take to the track boys, we all know this. If there's any questions about who won, or what happened. Get judges. Get a camera. Have credible non biased people watch. Now, what say this gets put to rest quickly? I'd hate to see my Aussie bros get banned due to this.

jdiaz092009 likes this.
  12. jdiaz092009

jdiaz092009

I would be willing to judge, ghost, or spectate!

13. KTalloutdrags

KTalloutdrags

As would I. They'd need an Aussie ghost. But for filming, I wouldn't mind judging and filming for YouTube. It should settle what needs to be settled right? If anyone has questions about who won, there ya go. If the video isn't enough the judges should be.

14. HatlessMan

HatlessMan

While I definitely agree with my Aussie friends with everything they say, it all means nothing in the end.

You guys do realize every time you respond to them with a paragraph they get an ego erection? They are literally just trying to get them out of you, they don't even have a logical argument. They will say outlandish things so that you will type a huge return argument, they enjoy that for some reason

Nothing will be settled because there's nothing really too be settled, so just ignore them entirely.

jdiaz092009 and jezboosted like this.
  15. KTalloutdrags

KTalloutdrags

That's why you don't argue. You get on the strip. If there is nothing to be settled there would be no argument IMHO. That's what I see at least.

16. twinturbowedge

twinturbowedge

You guys are such girls, As man said just giving them your attention is feeding fuel to the fire, Trynna settle it on the track is just trynna beat a dead horse, What do you think is gonna happen when the group of people race each other? There is gonna be more conflict, Somebody's gonna get beat and cry cry cry, Nothing is being solved. Anyway I'm pretty sure jez and boosted took it the PMS, Which all of this should of have been taking to, To begin with...

17. YN89

YN89

Hello, just posting to let you guys know SSR will be declining any further TEAM BATTLE invitations. Thank you.

18. ryzno

ryzno Premium

Happy 420 S.S.R.! If any of y'all are going to do GTAcademy add me on PSN (put GTAcad in the message) so we can have some ghosts to chase!!

19. TomeiARMS

TomeiARMS

'Back in the day' Bee would destroy you, because back in the day you were slow as hell until you met me tvr boy and Bee was tuning fast cars before I got started. Facts are facts, you were bad, like really bad. Like that guy that would a redbull against my R35 because that's the only thing you could do. YN was always going to have my tunes and step on other Aussies with reaction alone not to mention connection, Matt was average but I stepped on him, who the hell is Austuner anyway? All these other newcomers should be glad this game was rehashed gt5 boredom and the best lost interest. You can still make me laugh funnily enough YN:tup:.

20. jezboosted

jezboosted

Shame we all can't just get along.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
  21. YN89

YN89

[​IMG]

levitt1991 likes this.
  22. MrUnknown

MrUnknown (Banned)

jezboosted likes this.
  23. levitt1991

levitt1991

Where do you find these GIF's hahahaha

24. Sharpie

Sharpie

His glasses look like bottom of jam jar.

25. ugotnothin

ugotnothin (Banned)

[​IMG]

jezboosted, Nickrows and jdiaz092009 like this.
  26. YN89

YN89

Wow. Such post. Much troll. Very fun.

Took you 48 days, or maybe a month and 18, or..

• 4,147,200 seconds
    • 69,120 minutes
    • 1152 hours
    • 48 days
    • 6 weeks and 6 days
    To come up with such epic ness. Good job, broski. :tup:

27. ugotnothin

ugotnothin (Banned)

image.jpg

28. jdiaz092009

jdiaz092009

levitt1991, ugotnothin and jezboosted like this.
  29. YN89

YN89

30. ugotnothin

ugotnothin (Banned)

jdiaz092009, jezboosted and Nickrows like this.