Sydney Sider Racing 5W-0L

• Thread starter YN89
  • 213 comments
I chatted in text and you both ignored me.
I brought out 5 different cars while you and your team mate sat in your RX7 for an hour.
Why don't you sell all your cars if all you run is a spirit R.
Soon as Evil_rabbit brings out his RX7 you sook that no one wants to run you and leave and your team mate swiftly exited too.

GR's SSR

LOL

I chatted in text and you both ignored me.
I brought out 5 different cars while you and your team mate sat in your RX7 for an hour.
Why don't you sell all your cars if all you run is a spirit R.
Soon as Evil_rabbit brings out his RX7 you sook that no one wants to run you and leave and your team mate swiftly exited too.

GR's SSR

LOL

Shhhh, my child.

I think jez is right here. It isnt a good idea to run ONE car in a game that offers over 1200. Cmon, try something new for a change!

Maybe try your luck with an MR

Maybe practice front wheel drive cars

Maybe just shut your team because as I said earlier, there are over 1200 cars to choose from to tune, and you only picked ONE of them to try and tune.

I pretty much dominate their lobbies when ever I'm in them. No point in wasting myself or my teams time.

Anyways, how can you "dominate" ATP if you never actually go on their lobbies anyway? I also have something useful to tell your team mates:

SELL YOUR RX7s before I go kung fu keyboard warrior on this page

Last edited:
I'll lay waste to you 99 times out of 100. Just saying. And the 1 run you do win is because I can't be that mean and have a heart. You see the PSN names. Please come find me. Guaranteed you won't know what the front of any of my cars look like. Pure tail lights!
5f7b66226eeace951408b79567bb97cbb547a944de073c369370612066fb92ea.jpg

Could not resist.

New member added to the ranks.

• weeman_slayer

Old skool GT5 drag racer from way back when. Great to have you on the team bro. 👍

New member added to the ranks.

• weeman_slayer

Old skool GT5 drag racer from way back when. Great to have you on the team bro. 👍

For someone who's really pedantic, you seem to be making basic spelling errors. It's spelt SCHOOL, but thanks for trying anyway. It's good to see you at least trying to make friends 👍 Don't listen to what the other mean people say, YOU'RE SPECIAL!!

For someone who's really pedantic, you seem to be making basic spelling errors. It's spelt SCHOOL, but thanks for trying anyway. It's good to see you at least trying to make friends 👍 Don't listen to what the other mean people say, YOU'RE SPECIAL!!
What kind of special do you mean?

SSR will be holding a 3K lobby in about half an hour, all is welcome. Just remember to pepper your Angus.

SSR will be holding a dirt drag comp.

Rules and track will be posted soon. Props to Donna for the idea.

EDIT: No comps will be held till later next year.

Because fastest team in Aus/NZ, we would like to invite you guys to a running session.

18th dec, 7:00p.m AEST. @indy.

Last edited:
SSR will be holding a dirt drag comp.

Rules and track will be posted soon. Props to Donna for the idea.
Dirt track comp? On Toscana? Eiger Nordwand? Thought the straights were either too small or too steep​

Latest Posts

Back