Synd1cate gt5 drifting organization

• Thread starter KITslyd3r
  • 276 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well how can you guys come and say some of our members are being disrespectful but I can't say some of your drifters are disrespectful. Don't pull that with me man. And I'm not trying to say this an offensive way but if you guys say something about our crew. We have the right to say something back.

I said nothing about your team? I just said Nyordia was trying to say that certain members of yours were disrespectful. You should go back and reread what I said earlier. Sorry for the confusion. :scared:

Lol no that just like goes for everybody cuz say that i say that redsuns drifters are dumb your just not gonna let me say that your gonna say something back so how can another team come say somethin about us and we can't say anything back

SynD1Tiger
Lol no that just like goes for everybody cuz say that i say that redsuns drifters are dumb your just not gonna let me say that your gonna say something back so how can another team come say somethin about us and we can't say anything back

We in middle school?

SynD1Tiger

Ok here is my last try explaining this to you. I said nothing about you or your team. I was helping Nyordia explain her post a little more. Like I said I have never seen any of you online or have even talked with you all until now. Again I hope I made this post better this time so you can understand what I am trying to say. I am not a bad person, I am trying to help your team out.

I'm not saying you did something I'm just explaining something and I know we haven't but I've meet some of your drifters.

Knock it off, and while you're at it, knock off the text speak as well.

If you're scared of someone you can't even see, that's your business. As far as this site goes there are rules and you agreed to them, if you want to remain a member here you'll follow them and the instructions I gave earlier to knock it off.

It's not a hard concept to grasp. Should you continue on as you are I guarantee you'll be gone, and that's about as nice as I'd care to be given where I am.

Wow you guys have nothing better to do its a free country and your trippin over text speak

By my calculations, you have one last chance to follow the rules everybody else are able to follow.

Do you know how many people use text speak on gtp and you guys don't do anything to them I've even seen moderators use text speak just get a life man

:lol:

Good show.

Hopefully things get better from here on out.

Wow it is funny cause I went to famine about this earlier all this could have been pm'd to me and even though i guess everone got a kick out of it. Now my member gets banned and this could have been prevented earlier when i asked a mod to stop this for me I think it should have been handled. I understand why tiger got in trouble but why is it a diamond member is saying good show and everything is ok I am very confused over this. It seems the mods could have prevented this before when i pm'd famine he was online so it's not like he didn't know i don't know thats a shame.:gtpflag:👎

TheOvertaker
Wow it is funny cause I went to famine about this earlier all this could have been pm'd to me and even though i guess everone got a kick out of it. Now my member gets banned and this could have been prevented earlier when i asked a mod to stop this for me I think it should have been handled. I understand why tiger got in trouble but why is it a diamond member is saying good show and everything is ok I am very confused over this. It seems the mods could have prevented this before when i pm'd famine he was online so it's not like he didn't know i don't know thats a shame.:gtpflag:👎

Prevented how, it was escalated by your member. Who blew something up of nothing. He could have taken it to pm or dropped it.

We can't prevent members from having exceedingly poor attitudes. As it plainly shows in the posts between T12 and Tiger, he was given plenty of opportunity, but instead question a mod and had sarcastic responses. Nobody's fault but his own.

Prevented how, it was escalated by your member. Who blew something up of nothing. He could have taken it to pm or dropped it.

Pot, kettle, black.

Your poor attitude here helps nobody.

We can't prevent members from having exceedingly poor attitudes. As it plainly shows in the posts between T12 and Tiger, he was given plenty of opportunity, but instead question a mod and had sarcastic responses. Nobody's fault but his own.

Pot, kettle, black.

Your poor attitude here helps nobody.
Slip this could have been prevented I simply asked spank in a pm to knock it off lets be cool about this before that quote he did with the period only and I told him to stay to his alpine thread he has no business constantly commenting after anything here on this thread. I talked to gozales when I seen her post and she was cool and she said sorry on the thread for it. I understand why tiger got nailed but when people are dragging nothing out after I took care of the problem that could have been prevented and spank should have left it go when i asked gozales and the d max member both dropped it thank you guys but I asked famine to check it out before it got out of hand thats all I got to say about this mess. So I hope this doesn't happen again if anyone post anything let me and kitslyd3r handle it and if anyone has a problem with a member pm me or kitslyd3r thanks and sorry eric for redsuns even being mentioned even though he was using you guys as a reference and clearly stated that.👍

Glad you guys got your thread up. Got respect for you guys. Just try to ignore people if they hate. You know what i mean.

Robbyelder
Where not too liked right now overtake are threads are being well you know.

Do you guys learn nothing? This is what they're talking about.

Robbyelder
Where not too liked right now overtake are threads are being well you know.

Oh well. High school drama what can you do hahaha.

Anyway good luck

Overtake, dont listen to the haters 👍
They trying to get you :lol:

Maybe a lot of the problems in this world could be solved by actually listening to each other... And not overreact to everything that's been said. ^^

HERE HERE EVERYONE! Let us all get back to joyful bliss that is drifting, and let thine pointless drama die-ith out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back