Synd1cate gt5 drifting organization

• Thread starter KITslyd3r
  • 276 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks fellas let the pointless drama die out it was nothing to begin with thats why i went to the mod's to prevent this bull but tiger took it to far lol it happens. Spank you have no business here and all you do is throw gas on the fire i will tell you straight up you may be well liked by mod's and a few gtp members but no one on this team likes you and i guess when i pm'd you didn't get it get lost no disrespect.💡

Read your pm's.

Yeah I hear you lets kill it and I am pretty sure you will see a few of my members at your events in the near future maybe me if your lucky cause my ps3 is across the usa getting fixed and I am going to get a g27 when i get my ps3 back cause I mastered the ds3 its time to try the wheel again see you guys soon.👍

TheOvertaker
Yeah I hear you lets kill it and I am pretty sure you will see a few of my members at your events in the near future maybe me if your lucky cause my ps3 is across the usa getting fixed and I am going to get a g27 when i get my ps3 back cause I mastered the ds3 its time to try the wheel again see you guys soon.👍

Ohhhhhwwww heck yeah. Nice best advice I can give you is once you start on the wheel leave the controller on the table. Stay with it. As my homie danger kid says 900 degrees homie get with it.

im very glad this argument stopped , i dont want any drama between our team and yours , good luck and keep it sideways ^^

just wanted to drop by and congratulate TURBOLAG for winning the drift comp the other day. :cheers: Was hoping to give a good finals match but I was still getting to grips with my car. :lol:

Congrats turbo on the win. Xano how you been long time add beastwithcheese so we can talk about who knows what. Orphan and The real SLICK hells yea i cant wait lol!👍

Whats up guys, I'll be on my account sense its gonna be Thanksgiving can't wait to be on. Haven't been on in a while.

Hell yeah this is Chillum, glad to see the guys still goin at it. [REDACTED]

Last edited by a moderator:
iEatRadBagels
Hell yeah this is Chillum, glad to see the guys still goin at it. [REDACTED]

Totally agree... As my homie dangerkid says "900 degrees homie get with it"

Last edited by a moderator:
chillum wats up bro add SYN-D1-S1DEWAYS as as for any psn gamers out there like overtake said if you have any problems with our team members feel free to message me on psn or on gtp since kitslyder and overtake are down right now im in charge of the team SO PLZ MESSAGE ME ON PSN FIRST BEFORE COMIN ON THE THREAD SO I CAN NIP THE PROBLEM IN THE BUD BEFORE IT CREATES 3 MORE PAGES OF ARGUING .

thank you and rememeber
KEEP IT SLIDEWAYS

Looks like me and my boy chillum going to be coming back around christmas can't wait. My ps3 finally made it to texas so it's getting fixed as you read this text so we going to have a good christmas at syn-d1. G27 wink wink lol !👍

TheOvertaker
Looks like me and my boy chillum going to be coming back around christmas can't wait. My ps3 finally made it to texas so it's getting fixed as you read this text so we going to have a good christmas at syn-d1. G27 wink wink lol !👍

You are getting a G27 for Christmas too. Heck yeah homie. And is chill joining your team?

I`m gettin the DFGT for my birthday in a couple weeks. Looks like we`re gonna have a bunch peeps using wheels soon.

Blurr905
I`m gettin the DFGT for my birthday in a couple weeks. Looks like we`re gonna have a bunch peeps using wheels soon.

Yeah that seems to be what's happening. I am upgrading and others are getting wheels. Hey more the better

Blurr905

Changing to a wheel was the best decision I ever made. It really brought the fun back to gt5. I was drifting ds3 for 3 year and got so board.

You are getting a G27 for Christmas too. Heck yeah homie. And is chill joining your team?
Hoping to get the g27 but as for chillum he was with us back in the ohq days and he will probably be my tandem buddy since he has a wheel but im pretty sure hes joining syn.👍

TheOvertaker
Hoping to get the g27 but as for chillum he was with us back in the ohq days and he will probably be my tandem buddy since he has a wheel but im pretty sure hes joining syn.👍

Yeah i remember him too. He was one of the main guys I chilled with after i started hanging out with you guys back in OHQ days

Yeah buddy my ps3 will be home next to his sister bravia on the sixth if no one steals it when fedex drops it of lol might have to stay home that day. Yeah boy can't wait!!!:dopey:

Wow, everyone's getting wheels and I'm stuck with a no-angle controller. I hope I get lucky at christmas. I think I'll get a wheel instead of forza. Oh yea we havent slid in a while overtake, need to do that sometime, maybe around christmas you can help me with wheel!"If I get one. . ." How's the team going?

^^ a little off topic sorry.

Wow, everyone's getting wheels and I'm stuck with a no-angle controller. I hope I get lucky at christmas. I think I'll get a wheel instead of forza. Oh yea we havent slid in a while overtake, need to do that sometime, maybe around christmas you can help me with wheel!"If I get one. . ." How's the team going?

^^ a little off topic sorry.

I got my ps3 from sony on the sixth so I am back and getting this team ready for battle real soon. I was drifting today first time in a month and I was back to normal in ten minutes like riding a bike I will see you soon.:dopey:

Bad news my ps3 is clowning again but it works I might try to ride my manufacturers 90 day out for 89 days or till it blows up lol. If anyone can send me matte pink and matte black that would be sweet but I am willing to trade gold or silver chrome or any other matte color except pink and black!

Waiting on sony to send my new super slim and fifty dollar psn card for my troubles ha ha. Hopefully i will see you guys around new years if not i wish you all a merry christmas and a happy get it in new years.:sly: Sorry moderators for the double post but it's a week apart cut me some slack home slice and also have a merry christmas and a happy get it in new years too ha ha.👍

Last edited:
TheOvertaker
Waiting on sony to send my new super slim and fifty dollar psn card for my troubles ha ha. Hopefully i will see you guys around new years if not i wish you all a merry christmas and a happy get it in new years.:sly: Sorry moderators for the double post but it's a week apart cut me some slack home slice and also have a merry christmas and a happy get it in new years too ha ha.👍

I am sure there is some understanding in your own thread.

Specially under the circumstances. :)

But hope to see you back soon

Happy Xmas homies! I'm back!!!! With a brand new wheel n ps3. Finally. I need some cars! Don't have psn yet tho;P
-Chillum!

iEatRadBagels
Happy Xmas homies! I'm back!!!! With a brand new wheel n ps3. Finally. I need some cars! Don't have psn yet tho;P
-Chillum!

Yo. What's your online Id. I need to add you

Merry frackin christmas errybody. I might be on later today if anyone wants to get a christmas themed drift going on? Red, green, and white cars only?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back