SYN-D1-Hydro
SYN-D1-JDMZoo
SYN-D1-madhatter
SYN-D1-CLUTCH
SYN_D1-RECOGNIZE
SYN-D1-Ra207

overtakeop.jpg

Team Colors
Our team colors are black body and gold rims, Managers colors are black body pink rims

door.jpg

Regulations
RWD cars only
Comfort hard tires
No AWD cars during competitions and battles

kit.jpg

Rules
Be active
Have fun (after all it is a game)

sideways.jpg

Recruiting?
We are no longer recruiting

Links
Follow us on facebook!!

Catch us in action on Youtube.

Last edited:
Thanks guys well the great news is our thread is up. The bad news is my ps3 is slowly dying but im going to send it in for repair before my warranty is up on the 11th of this month. So mangers will have full control of the team in my absence! This really sucks hope to be back on soon but until sony sends my box to ship it out i will keep trying to get on.:odd:

Congrats and good luck! Hope everything works out for you guys, see you soon.

White Smoke Gang!

Nice looking op guys. Feel free to contact me if you need any help. Good Luck from RedSuns Mafia.

Just to let everyone know you guys might know us from other drift teams

Thanks everyone for all the good luck. Ok but it sucks for me i am sending my ps3 out monday then i will be offline for two weeks. The good news is my ps3 is in a good mood see you guys online.👍

Black cars and gold rims. Make tiger feel at home fellas and thanks again guys for welcoming SYND1K8 to gtp means alot.👍

Um I have the black paint but not gold paint and thanks looking forward for our first drift session together.

New Pictures up on our facebook page!!! Also If anyone can please help out new team members with cars, paints, etc... it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the help capone. I am still waiting for my box to get my ps3 fixed but I could be offline for a month. So if anyone needs to snitch on anyone or needs to get at me for any reason I still have my sons broken ps3 add beastwitcheese. Also if you guys battle while I am gone good luck and see ya in a month if need be peace fellas.:odd::odd:

Hope to drift with you again soon overtake

I hope to drift with you all soon to. I got my box today so I am sending it out monday morning. Sony said two to three weeks possibly a month i hope its two weeks I have been going nuts and I haven't played in two days it sucks but I am not buying another system until ps4. I will miss you all even sideways but hope to see you all soon good luck on here and in battle if you guys even need it.👍:dopey::sly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back