Synd1cate gt5 drifting organization

• Thread starter KITslyd3r
  • 276 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess I'm back now. I'm about to go pick up my G27 in like 5 minutes. I might not be on till the weekend as I don't have a stand/table/desk for it yet. Either way it's going to be fun learning how to drift again on a good wheel instead my thrust master that only had 270 rotation. Hopefully I've still got everyone on my friends list!

So I guess I'm back now. I'm about to go pick up my G27 in like 5 minutes. I might not be on till the weekend as I don't have a stand/table/desk for it yet. Either way it's going to be fun learning how to drift again on a good wheel instead my thrust master that only had 270 rotation. Hopefully I've still got everyone on my friends list!

Your going to love the G27 trust me.

Wow gt5 has changed all my buddies are quitting cause of the hack patch. That sucks but look at it this way no more cheaters, no more added downforce or horse power, and now its a fair game now get your bat and go play ball. Don't get me wrong theres still a advantage for some turbo cars like rx7's, some skyline's, and supra's thats japan's way of keeping up with real cars by making super an ultra high turbo's. Notice there is no super duper charger or ultra super duper charger it just makes me sick that even on a game they cheat to make there cars hang pathetic. Keep it real Zr1is king japan it's the real life godzilla and its killing all and any jdm rides get over it. Well that's funny but time to battle sunday hopefully idm is down if not monkey will be ready so get it in gear grandma the bingo game is ready to go.:dopey:👍

Having internet issues. They are supposed to come out and fix it tomorrow stupid Verizon fios. Just upgraded my services to the best internet available in my area and this crap happens just my luck if I would've know all this I would've chilled with my internet that was working just fine stupid fios.👎

Last edited:
Having internet issues. They are supposed to come out and fix it tomorrow stupid Verizon fios. Just upgraded my services to the best internet available in my area and this crap happens just my luck if I would've know all this I would've chilled with my internet that was working just fine stupid fios.👎

Have they fixed your net yet?

Check out my new favorite car :gtpflag:

picture.php

Sweet geno but my pink benz got that one beat on looks. Oh I got punked on the fake project d thread whats up with that crap? These kids is crazy these days.👍 Oh yeah internet is crispy home slice.

Good news...well the internet and all haha :lol: I should be on around 7:00 CST, so if you are on I will see you then.

Geno I was brainstorming ((((:ouch:)))) then whammy 💡 it punched right in the nose. Hear me out this is for all teams interested this will be every sunday night. Ok it will be a team only lobby that we can have organized battles in for fun. All lobby participants will be the judges we can just call names or do a scoring system. Another thing we can keep running comps or we can do tandem runs I won't call it a race but for pictures and fun thats if no one gets butt hurt from the comp before. I was thinking of calling it synday night fights lol or something like that but everyone let me know we can design another thread for the event and a few of my guys got hd recorders for the gtp crowd possibly live stream everyone give me feedback thanks.👍

TheOvertaker
Geno I was brainstorming ((((:ouch:)))) then whammy 💡 it punched right in the nose. Hear me out this is for all teams interested this will be every sunday night. Ok it will be a team only lobby that we can have organized battles in for fun. All lobby participants will be the judges we can just call names or do a scoring system. Another thing we can keep running comps or we can do tandem runs I won't call it a race but for pictures and fun thats if no one gets butt hurt from the comp before. I was thinking of calling it synday night fights lol or something like that but everyone let me know we can design another thread for the event and a few of my guys got hd recorders for the gtp crowd possibly live stream everyone give me feedback thanks.👍

Great idea bro... depending on the time of this, I know my guys will participate.

Just do what we do at Night Slide, if people get stupid then you kick them. Simple. Time to stop the BS.

Great idea bro... depending on the time of this, I know my guys will participate.

Just do what we do at Night Slide, if people get stupid then you kick them. Simple. Time to stop the BS.

See you guys do night slides didn't want to do the same exact thing we were thinking of battles, limbo, or dirty shuffle races. I figured theres only one night slides and teams already try to do what you guys do it's my favorite day of the week to drift with you guys. We feel like the team battle thing fell off not to many teams battle full on 5 vs.5 or anything no more and thats what I miss and my team misses I mean it's still a idea but you never know.:cheers:👍 Oh yeah team HSD I see you had a guy copy my name not cool theres only room for me I was first have him change it please or tommy we gonna have a problem the guy told me his team made him do it thats plain stupid fix it.👎

Last edited:

I second this as a great idea, but I also agree with DGambino1 on a specific time. Also, give me more info on the ideas you have for events. I have already started making a flyer for this and can start a new thread for it as well as it becomes more official. I haven't been on the game that much lately due to being busy this month, so post the info on here or shoot me a PM.

See you guys do night slides didn't want to do the same exact thing we were thinking of battles, limbo, or dirty shuffle races. I figured theres only one night slides and teams already try to do what you guys do it's my favorite day of the week to drift with you guys. We feel like the team battle thing fell off not to many teams battle full on 5 vs.5 or anything no more and thats what I miss and my team misses I mean it's still a idea but you never know.:cheers:👍 Oh yeah team HSD I see you had a guy copy my name not cool theres only room for me I was first have him change it please or tommy we gonna have a problem the guy told me his team made him do it thats plain stupid fix it.👎

We had thought about doing those as "themes," but we just wanted to tandem. You and I have had some great tandems at Night Slide. No lame sections, just full track door-to-door action (giggity)! 👍👍

We like that other teams run events, and we are humbled if we inspired them to do it. Honestly, Night Slide wasn't my idea (it was Cody's) but when he brought it to the table - the whole team was sold!

Trying to get a 5v5 battle is next to impossible in GT5 BUT I do believe that GT6 will bring an influx of new blood and activity.

We had thought about doing those as "themes," but we just wanted to tandem. You and I have had some great tandems at Night Slide. No lame sections, just full track door-to-door action (giggity)! 👍👍

We like that other teams run events, and we are humbled if we inspired them to do it. Honestly, Night Slide wasn't my idea (it was Cody's) but when he brought it to the table - the whole team was sold!

Trying to get a 5v5 battle is next to impossible in GT5 BUT I do believe that GT6 will bring an influx of new blood and activity.
Hells yeah my man gam can't wait to shake these fools down on gt6! Waiting around sucks and my lil dude domo went to naoki cause no one was on gt5 we were getting 2x xp on bo2. That sucks but we still alive but just grabbed a guy way better then him today but still domo was my boy didnt think he would do me like that. So now we move on to better things until gt6 we got night slides and sideways syndays and no disrespect domo do you and good luck.👎

Hells yeah my man gam can't wait to shake these fools down on gt6! Waiting around sucks and my lil dude domo went to naoki cause no one was on gt5 we were getting 2x xp on bo2. That sucks but we still alive but just grabbed a guy way better then him today but still domo was my boy didnt think he would do me like that. So now we move on to better things until gt6 we got night slides and sideways syndays and no disrespect domo do you and good luck.👎

Yo overtake! Do you play zombies on black ops 2???

I didn't appreciate getting kicked from one of your lobbies yesterday by one of your members "D3MON" or something I think...

I talked to overtake about it because I thought it was him but turns out as soon as overtake DCed this D3MON guy decides to kick me and some other people from MCR.

Don't want to stir up more trouble than needed but I'm sure you can understand where I'm coming from.

I didn't appreciate getting kicked from one of your lobbies yesterday by one of your members "D3MON" or something I think...

I talked to overtake about it because I thought it was him but turns out as soon as overtake DCed this D3MON guy decides to kick me and some other people from MCR.

Don't want to stir up more trouble than needed but I'm sure you can understand where I'm coming from.

Sorry guys from our team but I kicked demon for that it wasn't my lobby to begin with I don't know why he would even do that. I lay down simple rules on syn like dont kick other teams from lobbies. Rice me and slick from wsg both play zombies add campinasscracka thats my bo2 psn I am on there more then here last update ticked me off the game is so old let us enjoy it until gt6 drops I dont get why the last patch occured now chassis and motor swaps I can see car manufactures getting mad over that but tires paint and other little upgrades were a improvement especially for there beloved jdm cars. For me I think the jdms are overated enough like a skyline beating a zr1 watch top gear thats mad false but on gt5 jdms dream comes true. I am rambling bo2 time lol.👍

A message to SYN-D1-Topshot who kicked me from a comp room because I beat him. His justification was that I was using an "angle hack". It was really immature and wasn't very professional.

Drift_Monkey
A message to SYN-D1-Topshot who kicked me from a comp room because I beat him. His justification was that I was using an "angle hack". It was really immature and wasn't very professional.

Shows how much knowledge people have about the steering modification when they call it a "angle hack". :lol: It's truly amazes me how people who know nothing about something will talk trash about it.
Just wish people would take the time to learn something before assuming.

Last edited:
This Team is a very frustrating one DM. I've gone though hell and back and I think i'm still stuck in hell with them. Its horrible no organization, nor respect for others. This team is a lost cause. I recommend you "DON'T" join their lobbies. Just full of no respect.👎:grumpy:

CheladaJr
This Team is a very frustrating one DM. I've gone though hell and back and I think i'm still stuck in hell with them. Its horrible no organization, nor respect for others. This team is a lost cause. I recommend you "DON'T" join their lobbies. Just full of no respect.👎:grumpy:

It's not the team that's the problem. I never have a problem when I join them. I am friends with a few of the guys here. They are cool with me.

The problem is the lack of understanding of what certain things are.

I have nothing against the team it's that some of the newer members in the team are usually very young and immature.

Wow first thing sorry drift monkey I will get at top shot about that my apologies. Lock I don,t about angle hacks or steering mods and technically they aren't on the game unless you hack you wouldn't know the proper term or definition of something that don,t exist on the game. My favorite clow cheddar bob mr unknown get lost go troll somewhere were the unknown matters. Thank you ninja we love you to.

TheOvertaker
Lock I don,t about angle hacks or steering mods and technically they aren't on the game unless you hack you wouldn't know the proper term or definition of something that don,t exist on the game.
All good man. I didn't mean to sound harsh. I just hate when people talk about something that they haven't been shown (as in both good and bad sides of the subject)

Hit me up sometime and I will fill you in on this modification. I no longer use it because I used it to practice, and never in a comp. It is a great thing to use, if used correctly. You can replicate real life factory steering angle/degrees of rotation (as in factory 1080 degrees of rotation).

Also you can fix the problem with drifting on the DS3 controller. Which everyone knows (or should know) the problem with using a DS3 and not being able to go full lock unlike a wheel drifter.

It is all about how it is used. Let me know if you would like to know more about it man. As many people know, I have spent hours testing it, and I know the realistic settings for it.

Anyway, hope to drift with you and Door2Door again soon.

Wow first thing sorry drift monkey I will get at top shot about that my apologies. Lock I don,t about angle hacks or steering mods and technically they aren't on the game unless you hack you wouldn't know the proper term or definition of something that don,t exist on the game. My favorite clow cheddar bob mr unknown get lost go troll somewhere were the unknown matters. Thank you ninja we love you to.

Cheddar Bob? The Unknown matters? Well I guess thats why Im stuck in this thread. Because its unknown to the people who actually are good and show respect to others. Btw, No one cares if your bros with other people on other teams because I see no proof. This team is just a knockoff of Newbs of OsakaHQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back