Synd1cate gt5 drifting organization

• Thread starter KITslyd3r
  • 276 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys I can't do this any more on this site mods are bias as ever they dont look stuff threw properly. I got hit with 9 points by slipzitrtem for getting harassed in a pm multiple times and i went on doris doritos thread and asked him to basically quit sending pm messages to me and i guess they reported me I am sick of the mods throwing there weight around and kids being very childish. I went so long with out getting in trouble and how naoki dont get hit for grammar is crazy but I ask to stop getting harassed and i get nailed I did NO wrong but still get nailed. Thats how corrupted, bias, and childish mods really are and I am sick of it this site needs major changing they might bann me for this but I don't care see you guys on facebook or on gt5 were any of this even matters if they took this site seriously they would get the trouble makers not the guy who asked to be left alone.💡👎

Since you still haven't understood the idea of keeping private things private:

• Childish is going into a thread (full of people you obviously don't get along with) and calling them names in response to an (apparent) abusive PM. You've been told before that if you receive an AUP-violating PM to report it; responding publicly, with insults no less, just earns you infraction points. Reporting a PM bypasses this, as only the (alleged) offender is put under the microscope.
  • You're going to point fingers about lazy grammar? Pot, meet kettle.
  • You have no knowledge of other members' infraction history, and never will, so stating otherwise is wrong.
  • We do take this site seriously. We enforce the rather simple rules that Jordan has laid out, rules that have helped GTPlanet become a trusted, mature source for all things GT. 99% of our userbase has no problem following these simple requests.
  • Accusing the mods of bias, and then asking that they ignore your transgressions in favour of targeting those you don't like, is the definition of bias.

Sorry guys I can't do this any more on this site mods are bias as ever they dont look stuff threw properly. I got hit with 9 points by slipzitrtem for getting harassed in a pm multiple times and i went on doris doritos thread and asked him to basically quit sending pm messages to me and i guess they reported me I am sick of the mods throwing there weight around and kids being very childish. I went so long with out getting in trouble and how naoki dont get hit for grammar is crazy but I ask to stop getting harassed and i get nailed I did NO wrong but still get nailed. Thats how corrupted, bias, and childish mods really are and I am sick of it this site needs major changing they might bann me for this but I don't care see you guys on facebook or on gt5 were any of this even matters if they took this site seriously they would get the trouble makers not the guy who asked to be left alone.💡👎
but the question is ... did YOU leave anyone else alone... simple rules to follow in here man. Don't feed the trolls.

but the question is ... did YOU leave anyone else alone... simple rules to follow in here man. Don't feed the trolls.

Yeah bro I don't report people but just started to im over it. See the real on the track and the fake can kick rocks im out!!!:crazy:

You have triple posted for a start lol the mods on here are strict but it is for the best.

The time don't matter it's still a triple post. If no one has posted after your post then your supposed to edit your last post.

The time don't matter it's still a triple post. If no one has posted after your post then your supposed to edit your last post.

time does matter... a tripple post would be one right after the other

Ok maybe I was wrong, I was just trying to give you advice. Is genocide back online yet

Thanks for your concerns but geno branched syn-d1- on forza but should be getting a ps3 soon very soon and one more thing. Slipzirtem you tell me to keep things private but blast me on my thread which is the same thing I do but my question to you is how many points you get nailed for doing the exact same thing I did feel me and I get your a mod but just shows your no better then me thanks for the advice Slip!:crazy:

Last edited:
Thanks for your concerns but geno branched syn-d1- on forza but should be getting a ps3 soon very soon and one more thing. Slipzirtem you tell me to keep things private but blast me on my thread which is the same thing I do but my question to you is how many points you get nailed for doing the exact same thing I did feel me and I get your a mod but just shows your no better then me thanks for the advice Slip!:crazy:

You have complained about moderator actions in a public thread (and presented them inaccurately). I have responded to them and corrected them, publicly, because you repeatedly go on shouty, poorly-spelled outbursts every time you're hit with an infraction.

Let me break this down as simply as I possibly can: read the Acceptable Use Policy. Every time you have been hit with an infraction, it has been for breaking at least one of those rules. Were you infracted for this post in this thread that I quoted? Nope.

If you want to stay here, follow the simple rules. If you can't, then your choices are either to log out and leave, or the inevitable ban for yet another infraction when one of those rules are broken. You have been given far more chances than most members typically receive, and that's before we take into account the fact this isn't even your first username here.

I was going to send this to Overtake as a PM but decided that it would be better served here for all to see.

First thing you have to understand is that when you give anyone an opportunity to go after you - they will. Especially on the internet and ESPECIALLY a forum based on a game! Remember the internet gives everyone a chance at being "internet tough guys." The best action to take is no action.

You can never win an e-peen battle on an internet forum and more often than not - it will be YOU that suffers (with the mods and your reputation). People will jump on the bandwagon and just prolong it. It is not hard to figure out who likes to stir the pot here, right?

Hope this bit of advice helps!

I was going to send this to Overtake as a PM but decided that it would be better served here for all to see.

First thing you have to understand is that when you give anyone an opportunity to go after you - they will. Especially on the internet and ESPECIALLY a forum based on a game! Remember the internet gives everyone a chance at being "internet tough guys." The best action to take is no action.

You can never win an e-peen battle on an internet forum and more often than not - it will be YOU that suffers (with the mods and your reputation). People will jump on the bandwagon and just prolong it. It is not hard to figure out who likes to stir the pot here, right?

Hope this bit of advice helps!

Thanks i know but im just tired of it im just going to keep my post low and lay low were on facebook to. So I will post when I have to here and kick it on facebook.👍 Also congratulations to door2door, domo, and Turbolag for beating star drift today so update the thread to 1-0 great job guys. Also mad respect for star drift and thanks push, rage, and ldz for judging.:dunce:👍

Last edited:
TheOvertaker

Thanks tell geno to send me a friend request when he gets his new ps3. Redsuns-deedub.

Thanks tell geno to send me a friend request when he gets his new ps3. Redsuns-deedub.

Will do bro you will be his first friend lol go on face book we have a synd1cate gt5 page he is easier to get a hold of on there.👍

Hey guys and gals I would like it if you guys participated in formula d. So we can show the GTP world what syn-d1 is all about. Talk to d2d hes going so far and if I get my hybrid ssr down I am going to tear it up to. This is one of the biggest comps be nice if we could take it home or place very high. I am sure we can do both get active fellas and lets make it happen.👍

Im going to tell door to door if I can be in the formula drift since Im gonna have time to.

Good news geno aka syn-d1-kitslyd3r is back and treads talk to d2d about formula d bro and thanks devious lady for the good luck.👍

Congratulations door2door, hashassin, and hydro on the win versus project d. Geno when you going to update this thread with the current roster and record?:sly:👍

droctheking314
hey this is door2door everyone, if you dont get along with overtake, then why are you even on our thread? dont you got your own? yes everyone has their moments we all know this, but as far as i can see going thru all the pages of these comments that everyone is ganging up on overtake and all he is doing is defending himself so get a life and go back to your thread plz!!! our team was built on no drama. so far its good but all of you cant get over the fact that this guy was on osaka or this guy dont play the game how you like or this guy does whatever so plz if u are at all an adult you will not comment on this thread talking **** we are done with it this will be the last time i speak on this issue PEROID thank you and have a awesome day.

So why bring up drama as your first post in the thread, when it was already dropped....

Don't worry about me I am use to it bro but thanks anyways droc. Droc you worry about formula d and get turbolag on point we will do our thing there then the trolls disappear. The last thing we need is you getting snagged on here stay off here we can do way more on facebook anyways use gtp when you have to bro yours truly the poster boy.

^^ I dont think that was necessary, and you need to type in full complete English.

Yo geno is back?. Can you tell him to add MCR-smokey. Just tell him it's deanleeds14 thanks.

Last edited:
it was just a warning to ppl in the future k spanky and first post dude ive been on here since the thread was started lol get on

it was just a warning to ppl in the future k spanky and first post dude ive been on here since the thread was started lol get on

Obviously you dont listen. Use correct grammar. You agreed to it when you agreed to the AUP when you signed up. Your post has been reported.

You agreed to the AUP upon becoming a member here and if you intend to continue posting here then I would suggest you begin to adhere to it:

• You will post all messages in English.
  • You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back