T-GT dials

United Kingdom
Guildford
GTP_thefraggle
Ok, so I've got my T-GT. I can only get two of the dials to change anything. I can only change TCS and the brake bias.

Does anyone have any idea at all how to change this?

The top left green one adjusts the fuel map in certain races to save fuel. The bottom right yellow one controls all pages in the MFD. Press it to change pages.

I don't have a T-GT, but have you tried a race with fuel load/pitstops enabled? You may be able to change the fuel mix with one of the other dials.

Do the dials on the wheel allow you to change the TCS etc without having to scroll through the timing/map/radar options? It was a bit fiddly in the demo when the fuel mix and brake bias/TCS were separated by the timing/radar..

I don't have a T-GT, but have you tried a race with fuel load/pitstops enabled? You may be able to change the fuel mix with one of the other dials.

Do the dials on the wheel allow you to change the TCS etc without having to scroll through the timing/map/radar options? It was a bit fiddly in the demo when the fuel mix and brake bias/TCS were separated by the timing/radar..
Yeah when you turn the dials it cuts to the function you are changing.

Yeah when you turn the dials it cuts to the function you are changing.
Nice! A possible future use of the 4th dial might be to adjust the differential. Hope you'll enjoy using your new T-GT wheel, it looks sweet as. Wish I could afford one, but I'm gonna have to stick to my G27 + Chronusmax setup.

Last edited:
👍
Nice! A possible future use of the 4th dial might be to adjust the differential. Hope you'll enjoy using your new T-GT wheel, it's looks sweet as. Wish I could afford one, but I'm gonna have to stick to my G27 + Chronusmax setup.

Back