T300 GTE/RS setting for PS4PS4 

• Thread starter paulpg87
  • 14 comments
I used the default settings. After 8 hours I have aching shoulders, and bleeding eyes. It would be nice to see if other people have changed anything and if it has made much difference.

Also, after about 7 hours my pedals would only calibrate to 45%, I had to restart everything to get 100% back. Anyone had similar or have a work around?

I used the default settings. After 8 hours I have aching shoulders, and bleeding eyes. It would be nice to see if other people have changed anything and if it has made much difference.

Also, after about 7 hours my pedals would only calibrate to 45%, I had to restart everything to get 100% back. Anyone had similar or have a work around?
Same here with T100.

I did only one change in overall force feedback strenght, from 75(?) to 60 and some button assignment, nothing more.

Woke up this morning and felt like I had bench pressed 250lb's! Glad I'm not the only one looking for settings tips:embarrassed:

Here my advices:

When i started the game for the first time i had massive understeer (had to go mad to steer the car) and massive brake the zone. Moreover very loose force feedback.

so what i did (now it feels pretty good even if i tested just some cars):
- entered the calibration process under wheel option
- rotation setting: follow the instruction for the first step and then when it asks you to turn the wheel 90^ put it in a 90^ position with 900^ displayed below.
- calibrated also the pedal
- increased force feedback to 80% and increased deadzone reduction feedback
- increased wheel sensitivity
- decreased brake deadzone
- increased brake sensitivity

I also found that (and this is mad in my opinion) steering lock and feedback should be adjusted for each car under car setting and it changes a lot..

Maybe reducing the rotation to 540^ (following t300 guide) should allow better force feedback and responsiveness. Rember that than in the calibration when you put it 90^ you'll for 540^ below

hope this is helpfull. i will try to fine tune when playing. please share you setting/issues

However overall there are too many options... they should provide a basic setting working as it should.. really impossibile to mess with all that option without a guide. Bad decision imo. This is the only point where PD dominates. You don't need nothing in GT, just start and it feels right for every car. ..the problem is the rest of the game :)

Last edited:
Coming from a game with just two sliders, makes FFB setup a bit of a nightmare!

So many options and not enough information on what they do in layman terms anyway ;)

Some useful info in this Thread

I've been messing for a while and still not super happy, my wheel is a little light around centre but does seem to load up pretty well, still lacking feel for what the front wheels are doing though!

I have set FFB to 100 under Controls > Configuration

I have then set Tyre Force to 55 under Controls > Control Scheme > Calibrate FFB

Then in my car (Clio Cup)

Under Tuning Setup > FFB

Master Scale 42
Fx Scale 48
Fy Scale 44
Fz Scale 54
Mz Scale 100.1

(Settings taken from linked thread)

I need to play with these by increasing them 1 at a time and seeing what they do!

Arm Angle 2000.0

May help may not, it is much lighter than the stock settings maybe too much...

putting it at 540 degree changes the game completely madly increasing force feedback and sensitivity without understeer feeling.

however i lost all settings and force feedback after 1 hours and calibration in game didn't work anymore.

However force feedback need to be changed for every car moving from default 26 to something else. i.e. for kart you have to increase it a lot 60-70 and magically karts will behave very good even with the wheel.

can you guys please try the calibration process and tell me what happens? cause at the second step when you have to put the wheel at 90' the first time i did force feedback put the wheel back to its original position. now nothing happen. thanks

Last edited:
The main adjustments I made on my T300 were:

Increase FFB to 80% and reduce rotation to 360 degrees when calibrating, and decreased the deadzone in both steering and braking.

You will need to run a few laps with any car to get the proper feeling for grip and braking, because the cold tyres and brakes do have an affect on the cars handling.

TCR
The main adjustments I made on my T300 were:

Increase FFB to 80% and reduce rotation to 360 degrees when calibrating, and decreased the deadzone in both steering and braking.

You will need to run a few laps with any car to get the proper feeling for grip and braking, because the cold tyres and brakes do have an affect on the cars handling.

the problem now is that i do not have environmental effects in FFB.. kurbs are so weak, while centered FFB is so strong. Moreover the game continue to loose settings and reset wheel.. i also joined another forum to have check and it's a common problem ...so many problems... this game is so full of bugs

T300rs will drop FF level automaticaly if motor gets to hot. Its hapening in driveclub also...its not a bug its feature.

T300rs will drop FF level automaticaly if motor gets to hot. Its hapening in driveclub also...its not a bug its feature.
i'm not having ffb drop, i do not have ffb from the start and i loose all the calibration set-up (i'm not the only one with t300 having this issue)

However yesterday night i was messing with option and it seems that steering lock and master scale under each car option completely change wheel setting... the problem is that you have to to test for each damn car

I also found that (and this is mad in my opinion) steering lock and feedback should be adjusted for each car under car setting and it changes a lot..

This is pretty common in PC sim racers.

Coming from a game with just two sliders, makes FFB setup a bit of a nightmare!

So many options and not enough information on what they do in layman terms anyway ;)

Again, welcome to the world of proper sim racers, where you spend as much time in the settings menus as you do on track! :cheers:

Back