T300Rs setup on PCARSPS4 

• Thread starter Cobra75
  • 4 comments
Sweden
Bunkeflostrand
Cobra75
Can anyone give me some tips on how to setup the T300 in the settings so that it feels good? Just using the default settings and it feels like a toy. I want better feeling and there are so many settings I don't know where to start.

Can anyone give me some tips on how to setup the T300 in the settings so that it feels good? Just using the default settings and it feels like a toy. I want better feeling and there are so many settings I don't know where to start.
Being a newbie at both Project Cars and the T300, I found that this website was the most simple and direct to use. Updated, too.

First, insert the wheel's global settings and then mess with the values of each car (do it in the garage, so you can save it for all tracks). Fx, Fy and Fz forces for each car seem to be the ones that have most impact on the steering's feeling.

Two extra tips: Use the game's default FFB value of 75 (instead of the recommended 100) and try the "66%" configuration for the cars (this one's down to personal taste).

Back