T500rs users on PS4 pro help needed!!!!

• Thread starter Leggacy
  • 53 comments
It's not broken because of PS4, it's broken because the devs haven't been able to make it work properly. Don't expect it to magically fix itself for PS5

:banghead:The new update fixes nothing and makes it steadily worse. Move along nothing to see here.

I don’t think it will ever get fixed,
I’ve never regretted a preorder so much.

So.... anyone think this will ever be fixed? Whilst people on the 505 discord are moaning about rain FX and minor crashes I’m wondering if Kunos/505 have any intention of fixing the T500 issues. I refuse to play this on a pad, it’s not how it’s supposed to be. Not getting a drive hub or similar until I know for sure that T500 won’t be supported on the next gen.

Yes mike505 keep mentioning it as a known issue. I don't get why it's so difficult when it works fine on PC, which is why I don't feel confident it will be fixed, I mean it should have been done by now right? But there is another patch on the way

Last edited:
So.... anyone think this will ever be fixed? Whilst people on the 505 discord are moaning about rain FX and minor crashes I’m wondering if Kunos/505 have any intention of fixing the T500 issues. I refuse to play this on a pad, it’s not how it’s supposed to be. Not getting a drive hub or similar until I know for sure that T500 won’t be supported on the next gen.

D3T has intention to fix it, but seems that they really don't know how to do a proper wheel implementation/port.
They maked the FFB worse in general on last 3 updates and all wheels don't have even autodor system as the PC version and they screwed up the min Force in Xbox

Car setup saves, FFB presets saves and game progress coruppted aren't "minor issues" , things that happen in "heavy rain" and you can drive even without wippers and brake on same points than in dry...mmm" not minor and not only FX issues" either..buga are bugs,and if they aren't in original game, they shouldn't be there in ported game either and game shouldn't have more issues and bugs than corrected patch after patch.

And Thrustmaster already listed compatible wheels for next gen.. those are:

-T150
-T300
-T-GT

Yes mike505 keep mentioning it as a known issue. I don't get why it's so difficult when it works fine on PC, which is why I don't feel confident it will be fixed, I mean it should have been done by now right? But there is another patch on the way

Like I've said...D3T Ldt studio isn't a studio expertised in racing simulators, they do a lot of ports, and are known for quite some bad ports and support..
I wouldn't feel confident either for T500 fix and even for getting the game in a right state , wheel implementation/port, FFB implementation/port should been good since launch, and it isn't

Hopefully 505games and D3T Ldt ask help to Kunos simulazione, that should send some Devs to help those guys out there in quite some aspects of the game (CP rating is broken also for example)

Very disappointed that the T500 fix is not out yet. Is it very hard to make the T500 work properly on the PS4 ACC, or is it incompetence or they simply don't care?

A real shame. How does it work on PC and not PS4?
Because somebody ****ed up. It’s not been right since the game launched, I have submitted multiple bug reports through the Kunos web site and nothing, I guess we’re just not being listened to. I kind of gave up hope of ever playing this game about two updates ago :banghead:

Don’t even bother launching, it’s still not working. Still as bad as it was before. I think I would get more pleasure out of this game if I smashed the disc into tiny pieces. I preordered this game and I still can’t play it, I’ve reported the bugs though the correct channels and nothing. :banghead:

So, one possible (though annoying) solution would be to replace the T500 with a T300 base. Does anyone know if the basic T500 wheel fits on the T300 "servo base"? This would be somewhat cheaper than buying a complete T300 set.

The other approach would be to abandon the PS4/5 universe altogether & buy a gaming computer. The advantage of this is it would open up all the AC mods to me (a pathetic PS4 non-PC user). This is pretty appealing to me, as it doesn't look like AC2 is likely to come along any time soon (if at all) & I'm more interested in an expanded AC than ACC.

Yes the 500 wheel fits on the 300 base but you'd lose the paddles as these are mounted on the wheel for T300.
I use the 500 wheel on my 300 base for rally or AC for a car with a manual box as I use an external sequential shifter or H-pattern but all other games I use the paddle shifters on the rim.

If you're into the AC mods then it sounds like PC is the way to go. Personally I think that probably sounds like the better option for you

All my T500 issues are solved!

I sold it :sly:

Was planning on getting a Fanatec wheel with PS5 anyway.

Last edited:
Well....d3T Ldt did answer some questions regarding ACC console version.

At launch they was saying that t500 would be compatible,now they said it isn't, but that they let the FFB as good they could..

Here's the document with answers;

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19xUKpFi0KE_a-67amipxKreD4n4lLgHXkixnrGXa6mw/edit?usp=sharing
This totally sucks, I persuaded some of my friends to buy this and not once have I played it because of the rubbish FFB. Really pissed off that the only way I can play this properly is to spend another £100 on a drive hub... that isn’t going to happen.

This totally sucks, I persuaded some of my friends to buy this and not once have I played it because of the rubbish FFB. Really pissed off that the only way I can play this properly is to spend another £100 on a drive hub... that isn’t going to happen.

I just bought a drive hub. Force feedback works but its just centre spring force. Not any actual feedback or feeling. I'm going to try lots of different settings but at the moment, on a ps4 pro, with t500 rs, with ACC, I still have the frame rate drops, and sometimes the drivehub has even been crashing. And you have to reset game. All the light start flashing on the drive hub and going mad. I'll update soon. Feb 2022

**UPDATE *

All working, and good fun as well. Ps4 pro, t500rs, ACC, and drivehub.

The problem I had was on the drivehub it said 3. I think that refers to what type of wheel it's converting me to or something but when I went home and tried again tonight to number that stays in the drivehub screen is 0. Gt sport now working OK. So I tried dirt 2.0 and it worked fine but it recognised the wheel as a t300rs. So I tried AC. Working fine. Man. Getting excited now, so I try ACC. BOOOOOOOOOOM. WORKING PERFECTLY
SO GLAD. got this drive hubby thingy for £60 delivered off fleece Bay.

I can confirm it all works with responsive and reactive feedback. Not just centre spring nonsense.

Last edited:
I just bought a drive hub. Force feedback works but its just centre spring force. Not any actual feedback or feeling. I'm going to try lots of different settings but at the moment, on a ps4 pro, with t500 rs, with ACC, I still have the frame rate drops, and sometimes the drivehub has even been crashing. And you have to reset game. All the light start flashing on the drive hub and going mad. I'll update soon. Feb 2022
Forget it, I recently bought a T-GT2 and reinstalled ACC to see what it was like. Terrible, the FFB feels non existent at low speeds, it’s really bad compared to how AC feels. This game has some things going for it but I can’t get around the janky graphics, frame rate and awful FFB.

Back