T8CA - Smuffy, Team RPM, GTPanoz, Volkswagen CHAMPIONS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,320 comments
  • 118,284 views

TOCA9 - do you want it as a true finale for GTP TOCA


  • Total voters
    45
Status
Not open for further replies.
What i miss? :lol:

You're missing out on beer!
Here's a beer from the Fridge..

Friend sent me a few cans of this Dutch Stuff a week ago! :sly:
 
Strawman. Get out. :)
 
Who thought the test went well I did
 
Dano20
Who thought the test went well I did

Dont think people did.:indiff: Clearly I ruined the whole night. I ruined everything. I ruined the rain and the grass.
 
So anyway, is anyone here actually old enough in TOCA years to remember the tales of Steve Ryder?

:lol:.

How could we forget Jake ;)

PS. I think we all know Carb is not a dirty racer...........
 
Strawman. Get out. :)

Furi, unless you want me to take your beer and put it down the drain, then shh! :dunce: :sly:

Let's try and stay chilled here, guys...
 
Andy I thought you said you changed?
 
:lol:.

How could we forget Jake ;)

PS. I think we all know Carb is not a dirty racer...........

I think only me, you, Akmuq and Carb have been around these parts long enough to remember... :(

Oh and Furi but he doesn't count.

Anyway this is all getting too aggressive and I don't like confrontation so night guys.
 
Gedi69
Andy I thought you said you changed?

Well I only did 3 race and apparently there was a nuke or something cos I screwed up big time by tapping carb a few times....yeaahhh
 
GRAND VALLEY EAST TEST RESULTS

Snowcrash (Hon) 1:07.0
Smuffy (For) 1:07.2
Carbonox (Maz) 1:07.2
Polarbear (Aud) 1:07.3
Yeratel (Vol) 1:07.4
Sakery (For) 1:07.4
TDZ (BMW) 1:07.8
Smuffy (Vol) 1:07.8
Chrisjohnson (For) 1:08.0
Scaniabebe (Hon) 1:08.0
Hurley (BMW) 1:08.4
Furi (Vol) 1:08.5
Jahgee (For) 1:08.6
Dano (For) 1:08.6
 
It was very close could be an interesting season
 
1.6 second gap for top 14 = eventual massive crash
Then again 1 car + DaxCobra = eventual massive crash

A grade at TOCA Math's
 
GRAND VALLEY EAST TEST RESULTS

Snowcrash (Hon) 1:07.0
Smuffy (For) 1:07.2
Carbonox (Maz) 1:07.2
Polarbear (Aud) 1:07.3
Yeratel (Vol) 1:07.4
Sakery (For) 1:07.4
TDZ (BMW) 1:07.8
Smuffy (Vol) 1:07.8
Chrisjohnson (For) 1:08.0
Scaniabebe (Hon) 1:08.0
Hurley (BMW) 1:08.4
Furi (Vol) 1:08.5
Jahgee (For) 1:08.6
Dano (For) 1:08.6

Furi, I got the times down to 1:07.5 during testing!
Think you need to update this! :p
 
It was very close could be an interesting season

Sure was! I may have to come to quite a few races!

And Furi, you can put me down in the Audi.
 
And I did a 1:06.6 in the Ford and a 1:07. 4 in the Volkswagen :ouch:
 
Audi + My starts = who needs qualifying
 
I kept gaining time on the 2nd sector, but the last corner was my main weakness. :indiff:
 
I beat jahgee's time by 2 thousandths of a second
 
Was on average 0.6 down in sector 1, down to 0.2 in sector 3, then I lose it all..
 
polarbear345
It's Volkswagen

Oh yeah :dunce: I forgot Volks and Volvo had the same first three letters. I'll go crawl back into my hole now.

^
And no puns on CNDs sister from that, furi!
 
Oh yeah :dunce: I forgot Volks and Volvo had the same first three letters. I'll go crawl back into my hole now.

^
And no puns on CNDs sister from that, furi!

Fear not you wasnt the only one that checked the Op for an Ovlov.:dunce:
 
There's no Volvo, only the Trollvo. :trouble:
 
Its close, 6 cars in top 6! :eek:

Ya gonna hate me for it but VW too slow on straight. Needs ECU...
No. Just no. Please take tyre wear and wet pace into account instead of you being slow.
The Infiniti is like 10 seconds off of the pace. Upgrades please.
This.
Oh dear indeed, this seem familiar from earlier Andy?



A PM you sent someone. Not big, not clever and requires showing up 👍

Congrats on extending your ban.
How do you extend a permanent ban?:lol:
The old fashion TOCA arguments.👍
No YOUR face!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back