- 9,310

- Norwich,Norfolk
- GTP_DaxCobra
No. Just no. Please take tyre wear and wet pace into account instead of you being slow.
This.
How do you extend a permanent ban?![]()
No YOUR face!
This whole reply is just full of win.
And I am going back to bed.
No. Just no. Please take tyre wear and wet pace into account instead of you being slow.
This.
How do you extend a permanent ban?![]()
No YOUR face!
Strawman AndyDam thats a solid point.I did not see that coming.....
![]()
I did not see that coming.....![]()
AkmuqOk I thought my immaturity days were over but....
That's what she said.
![]()
Cool story bro.raceorama123432Your one post off 3000
Any spots open in this series?
Any spots open in this series?
AkmuqEdit: When I was in the Monza test with the VW, I was able to overtake just fine, it gained little in the draft but enough to get ahead, if you were able to take the corner before with a decent line, I see where furi had trouble...
polarbear345Guys, Cnd did a 1:06.9 with NO draft!
Shhhhh.
I am also annoucing that I am teamming up with snowgt/snowcrash for this season. Team name will be Avalanche motorsports.
polarbear345Will your cars be blue?
I think we need some diverse colors on the grid. Today was a bit bland if I may say so myself.
Right, well...
VW drivers permitted Racing Air Filter and ECU Tuning. Before anyone complains, before even in draft I couldn't catch an FF car, now the FF's are still quicker but we catch them by the end of a straight. Before we would have to just sling the car in and hope, closer to a divebomb really.
Pole position this season will be worth a point.
Next test Fuji on thursday, usual time.
So, what advantage are FF's still allowed to have?
VW:
+ makes up positions at start
+ unbeatable in the rain (which there is plenty of in TOCA)
+ faster corner speeds
+ doesn't understeer like 4wd usually does
+ better tyre wear
+ easier to drive (this one is subjective)
If you want to hand out the trophies right now, just say it and we can save ourselves the trouble of racing.
The problem is that you base your decisions on 1-lap speed. Once 5 laps are done in the race, the Golf will be superior in any case.
If you complain about top speed, then you also have to make the Golf slower in corners, i.e. adding a lot of weight.
Sorry, if this sounds bitter, but I'm not keen on racing an armada of VW's with no weapons whatsoever. Had that with the Volvo. Everything the Mazda did, the Volvo did a bit better. And here it's the same, just that the differences are bigger, because the concepts are different. Yes, it may be difficult to overtake a Honda or a Ford in the first couple of laps, but in the second third of the race, you're even and in the last third, the Golf will drive circles around FF-cars, especially in the hands of people like Smuffy and Yeratel.
Take a look again at the Cape Ring South times! Smuffy was actually faster in the Golf than me in the Honda. And now you're making the Golf faster?!?
Good point snow the tyres also don't go off as quick as ff
I thought the golfs we're quick at first anyway