T8CA - Smuffy, Team RPM, GTPanoz, Volkswagen CHAMPIONS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,320 comments
  • 118,274 views

TOCA9 - do you want it as a true finale for GTP TOCA


  • Total voters
    45
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wont be able to make it. And dont talk about my ex like that furi:sly:
 
Didn't know he had any...

Room will open around 7.30pm, we'll see how things go. Can we expect some Crack Smoking Monkeys tonight?

I was expecting some practise with a few photo's dunno what your on about
 
Can't make it tonight tonight as my ps3 has not arrived back from the repair shop
 
I should be on just when the photoshoot begins, I hope all of you may wait 2-3 minutes if there is a open room spot.
 
Opening in half an hour, who will be there?
 
Not me
 
I will not be in attendance sorry.
 
should be yup
 
Alright, we're open.
 
Meanwhile in the land of Furi Logic
Brandofo - Honda

Entered for TOCA3 but never appeared due to to budget issues - Brandofo finally attempts to get on the grid with a privately entered BMW.
 
Fixed 👍 Ready and waiting :D
 
is the room open?
 
Yessir. Room is open.
 
Bit of arse-slapping required. Hmm.
 
Arse-slapping? And you think I'm bad...:rolleyes:
 
Potential Stewards, you have PM :)
 
I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

Oh and Andy is our reserve.👍
 
I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

Oh and Andy is our reserve.👍

Baxter, baxter is that you?!
 
Snowcrash, Yeratel, and Gokartman are the TOCA Stewards :)
 
Michelin Racing - Honda

Michelin's TOCA7 season was somewhat hit by budget issues, a move to Honda however bought a smile on the pit wall from a few of the Brazilian mechanics as the car looks very quick. Top 10 material at the least. One to watch for sure.

First 5 races of the season and Nurburgring. :lol:

And just to say, I was away this last week from GT5 and GTP because of the part time job and some high school tests I had. And I don't know if I'll be making it Furi. I'll let you know during the day.
 
Meanwhile in the land of Furi Logic

Furinkazen Brandofo - Honda

Entered for TOCA3 but never appeared due to to budget issues - Brandofo finally attempts to get on the grid with a privately entered BMW.
The funny thing is when I signed up I asked for the Peugeot. What is still available?
 
I may not make it tonight. I think I am going out.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back