T8CA - Smuffy, Team RPM, GTPanoz, Volkswagen CHAMPIONS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,320 comments
  • 118,274 views

TOCA9 - do you want it as a true finale for GTP TOCA


  • Total voters
    45
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean instead of saturday?:-)
 
Looking forward to the test. I might make the very end as I have high school in America that lasts until at least 3:00 my time which is 9:00 bst.
 
I may not be able to make it Saturday.
 
Same :-(
 
I might be able to make saturday because hopefully my ps3 will be back
 
I might be out of driving on media day and will struggle on saturday... tendonitis in right hand I believe... totally locked up after playing pool earlier... now my hand is swollen and I cannot move my hand up or down, just hold it straight.
 
I might be out of driving on media day and will struggle on saturday... tendonitis in right hand I believe... totally locked up after playing pool earlier... now my hand is swollen and I cannot move my hand up or down, just hold it straight.

Deffo time to find that girlfreind.:indiff:
 
I might be out of driving on media day and will struggle on saturday... tendonitis in right hand I believe... totally locked up after playing pool earlier... now my hand is swollen and I cannot move my hand up or down, just hold it straight.
Try your left hand now.:)
Deffo time to find that girlfreind.:indiff:
:lol:
 
Just because shes injured doesnt mean you can cheat :sly:
 
I might be out of driving on media day and will struggle on saturday... tendonitis in right hand I believe... totally locked up after playing pool earlier... now my hand is swollen and I cannot move my hand up or down, just hold it straight.

is that what they call it these days?
 
:( I think I can drive, just got to be real careful. Gear changes gonna be a pain.
 
I use automatic but I'm changing as I was experimenting with the RA funtions
 
I use automatic but I'm changing as I was experimenting with the RA funtions

I have RA functions mapped to L3 and the D-Pad, Manual gears with L2 / R2.
 
I have now done that but I use r2/l2 to accelerate and brake so I will use x and square to change gear
 
I have now done that but I use r2/l2 to accelerate and brake so I will use x and square to change gear

I use X to accelerate, generally regulating the throttle sometimes with "on-off" blipping approach, and if my hands hurt, or a more gradual process is required, or fuel saving (oval racing mainly), i'll use the right analog stick.
 
Correction: I will not be racing Saturday.
 
T8CA OFFICIAL SEASON PREVIEW:

PART 1: The Teams



[...]

COMING NEXT: Dunlop Independents Trophy Runners!

*cough* *cough* :rolleyes:
 
I can't make it either, at Snetterton.
 
Yeratel84
*cough* *cough* :rolleyes:

Coming Friday... Sorry I got things to do... Can't do things instantaneously...
 
Last edited:
Oh Furi, can I fill in for you? :lol:
 
No you can't.
 
Looks like the Works IRT team won't be present at R1.
 
i should be there on friday and saturday now as im getting my ps3 back tommorow
 
Threads been pretty dead recently:-\
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back