T8CA - Smuffy, Team RPM, GTPanoz, Volkswagen CHAMPIONS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,320 comments
  • 118,284 views

TOCA9 - do you want it as a true finale for GTP TOCA


  • Total voters
    45
Status
Not open for further replies.
The VW is already running away in the turns, putting it on level pegging with the others on the straights will just make it as much of a problem as the Scirocco was in S4.1.
 
S4.2.. Get it right boy.
 
Hello.......Anybody here! :p
 
Sincere apologies for lack of information. Everything will be sorted come raceday.
 
Come on you lot this is Furi expect a Rocky style comeback probably before GT6:p

So i wasn't completely wrong then.:sly::sly::sly: Toca Will Live On.
 
VW and Ford get ECU for Fuji. Pts will be done tomorrow / saturday.
 
VW needs a minor boost on straights. Ford was a little too slow. If any cars show too much or too little pace the I'll happily tweak them week after week.
 
VW needs a minor boost on straights. Ford was a little too slow. If any cars show too much or too little pace the I'll happily tweak them week after week.

yes, I could accept that a slower car needed a boost, but neither cars needed a boost. GVE was probably the ford's worst track. It is going to pull away at fuji, and leave everything else for dead now. And the VW didn't need a boost on the straights. Smuffy was finishing on the podium from the back of the grid, it's not slow.

You got the specs right, now leave them.
 
I forgot what does Furi drive? ;)
 
I'm sure Smuffy wll appreciate the boost. ;)
 
I'm sure Smuffy wll appreciate the boost. ;)

lol yea. Look how he is doing. Anything else you want to do? do all non RPM cars need to have an extra 50kg of ballast put on?
 
Nice one 👍
But not really needed in my opinion.
 
Something came up and I won't be able to attend tomorrow's races... 👎
 
As I wont be there this weekend, still no TOCA tube! But good luck to all and may all of you not get taken out by noobs!
 
VW and Ford get ECU for Fuji. Pts will be done tomorrow / saturday.

FORD?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Seriously?!

The Mazda was equal with it at GWS!
 
Shame no-one congratulated Lout on his first appearance of the season winning his first TOCA race if I am not mistaken? :cheers:

Back at 4.2 no one congratulated Dax for a triple either, so nothing new here. :p

I actually feel sorry for Chris having just checked race 3, he must have lost all brain cells he had.

What's this? He actually has had brain cells at some point?
 
Standings:
1 Smuffy 124
2 SnowCrash 100
3 GTPanoz (I) 91
4 Akmuq 89
5 ChrisJohnson 82
6 Niop (I) 66
7 Yeratel (I) 62
8 Conbon 56
9 LancerEvo7 (I) 56
10 Furinkazen 53
11 MylesPrower 53
12 Rolo (I) 50
13 Gokartman 42
14 Lout (I) 41
15 RedPartyHat 41
16 Neljack (I) 31
17 Sakery 28
18 Brandofo (I) 26
19 Scanny Flick (I) 17
20 Carbonox (I) 13
21 Scaniabebe (I) 12
22 RaceOrama 0
23 Hurleyman (I) 0
24 Twissy 0
25 cnd01 0
26 Dano (I) 0
27 Mazza 0
28 Chqr 0
29 Michelin (I) 0
30 CoolKiwi (I) 0
31 DaxCobra 0
32 Booyaka91 (I) 0
33 Polarbear (I) 0
 
Not turning up last week hurt me :-(
 
28 pointz sofar :D
=> after Fuji me is looked in xDDD

Hopefully I´m on pace at my hate-track (flow is cool but the Track is too wide with all that run-off-area surrounding it).
 
Shall be making an appearance again tonight - upon being granted permission by Furi...
 
Wont be there tonight due to a bowling tournament. Sorry
 
Dammit, I thought it was HSR tonight. Maybe at HSR there'd be enough room for me to avoid rear-ending people. :lol:
 
My router has broken furi, so I'm out this week :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back