T8CA - Smuffy, Team RPM, GTPanoz, Volkswagen CHAMPIONS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,320 comments
  • 118,284 views

TOCA9 - do you want it as a true finale for GTP TOCA


  • Total voters
    45
Status
Not open for further replies.
Urgh, was having a good evening until the playstation decided to overheat and shut itself off.
 
Dano terrible and banned.

Smuffy / Lancer penalised for the divebombs probably. And terrible weaving, penalties there.


@Dano:
oh-wait-youre-serious-let-me-laugh-even-harder.jpg
 
Well - my first win went out the bloody window..
Thanks person who hit me; I have a replay and shall find you.
 
If that was for race 3 at the beginning the I’m sorry and let the people who I affected back past.
 
Pretty sure more than Dano, Smuffy and Lancer will be getting pens..........
 
The 3 things Fuji needs. :dopey:

Beach-Sand-1024-462300.jpeg


floratam2.jpg


heritage_brick_wall.jpg
 
:lol: Panoz.

For those who came in.

Race 1. Decent.
Race 2. Amazing.
Race 3. Woeful.
 
Race 1. epic
Race 2. Decent
Race 3. Worst race i have ever participated in haha.
 
Race 1: Great clean fun.
Race 2: Good except last lap. (Sorry again.)
Race 3: Made ITCC look good.
 
Race 1: Pretty good, great close race.
Race 2: Mostly clean race and got lucky at the end.
Race 3: Big ol' DC. :grumpy:
 
Race1: Garbage
Race2: Awesome
Race3 Average
 
Did you get banned after race 1?

I don't know but I did accidentally hit furi as I was passing rolo under braking and then he hit me off so I came last
 
Dano20
I don't know but I did accidentally hit furi as I was passing rolo under braking and then he hit me off so I came last

Did you also accidentally hit everyone else in the whole field too.
 
Dano is worst driver in recent seasons, perhaps ever. Sorry mate.
 
Furinkazen
Dano is worst driver in recent seasons, perhaps ever. Sorry mate.

No way he's as bad as James or jahgee.
 
I hardly hit anyone and anyway loads of people were hitting me and people around me
Also lancer in the pug divebombed everyone
 
I hardly hit anyone and anyway loads of people were hitting me and people around me
Also lancer in the pug divebombed everyone

Want me to upload your race replay? :)

Every time someone whacked me up the arse, there was a green Ford behind them.
 
Yes upload them then you can see it wasn't me
 
Not sure if trolling or being serious.
 
I'm being serious conbon
 
I hardly hit anyone and anyway loads of people were hitting me and people around me
Also lancer in the pug divebombed everyone

Assuming you're talking about Race 2, Lap 12, I couldn't see my braking point and didn't have anywhere to go. I was trying to stay as far away from you as possible.
 
Assuming you're talking about Race 2, Lap 12, I couldn't see my braking point and didn't have anywhere to go. I was trying to stay as far away from you as possible.

That's ok but I'm just comparing it to my incident with furi.Plus when I hit furi he didn't lose a spot so I don't see a problem
 
That's ok but I'm just comparing it to my incident with furi.Plus when I hit furi he didn't lose a spot so I don't see a problem

You don't just hit someone off, weather they lose a bloody spot or not.
 
You don't just hit someone off, weather they lose a bloody spot or not.

It was accidental I was overtaking Rolo and missed my braking point
 
Ok maybe we are being a bit unfair but you had no spacial awareness. Constant bumping.
 
Ok maybe we are being a bit unfair but you had no spacial awareness. Constant bumping.

I thought we were aloud to rub a bit or am I wrong ??
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back