T8CA - Smuffy, Team RPM, GTPanoz, Volkswagen CHAMPIONS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,320 comments
  • 118,283 views

TOCA9 - do you want it as a true finale for GTP TOCA


  • Total voters
    45
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saved thecreplays Spurgy, I spectated R2 onwards I can send them via Pm all you need is a usb stick.

I have one of those, would be good if you could send them :p
 
Orama, any chance you could post more Dano incidents? I'm interested to see what he did wrong :p Or just send them in a PM if Furi doesn't want them on the TOCA thread :)

Are you looking to further hammer this lad or try and help him? (understand he's a difficult customer) Latter I hope.:irked:
 
Are you looking to further hammer this lad or try and help him? (understand he's a difficult customer) Latter I hope.:irked:

I didn't intend on doing either, I was just interested to see what he did so horribly wrong that he got banned from TOCA of all places, which is known for it's bumping :p
 
So it is the end of T8CA tonight. As ever at the Nurburgring. Going to reveal a car or two tonight...
 
Do we have an updated points table furi?
 
Shame i only managed 5/8 races. Should be here tonight though:-)
 
If only F1 wasn't on...
 
If only F1 wasn't on...

Get in you fool. :p

Anyone having issues signing in PSN?

EDIT In now, needed a reset.
 
1:35.845 is my fastest at the moment, who else is in the Q race tonight?
 
raceorama123432
1:35.845 is my fastest at the moment, who else is in the Q race tonight?

I'm in the Q tonight.
 
I'm not racing tonight by the way.
 
*Language warning*

 
:lol: So who will be there tonight?
 
Hopefully... If this improves...
2760780292.png
 
I could probably walk the race distance before I even connected! :p
 
So I haven't played the game in two months and I just threw a basic setup on my Infiniti so don't expect much from me tonight.

1.34.577 so far, I know I have at least another 2 tenths judging by sectors that I have had before.

No idea where I am in the pecking order... :scared:
 
Well I am in 1:35.3's.
 
About 2 hours 15 minutes until lobby opening correct?
 
1hr 15. 5 quali spots tonight.
 
Furinkazen
1hr 15. 5 quali spots tonight.

Ok just making sure lol. I didn't want to be late.
 
I probably will after being influenced by Dax :P
 
I probably will after being influenced by Dax :P

It may take two to tango, but sometimes three is not exactly a crowd...

(Can anyone solve my little riddle? :p)
 
All coming out to play huh?
 
I haven't done any testing so far.

Also, Furi, where are the tables? :sly:
 
1 Smuffy 306
2 Furinkazen 230
3 GTPanoz (I) 177
4 LancerEvo7 (I) 161
5 Rolo (I) 157
6 SnowCrash 155
7 Sakery 142
8 Conbon 136
9 Niop (I) 122
10 Yeratel (I) 120
11 ChrisJohnson 109
12 Akmuq 99
13 DK 82
14 Hurleyman (I) 73
15 Scaniabebe (I) 72
16 Brandofo (I) 63
17 Lout (I) 57
18 RaceOrama 54
19 MylesPrower 53
20 RedPartyHat (I) 50
21 Neljack (I) 48
22 Gokartman 42
23 Dano (I) 20
24 Scanny Flick (I) 17
25 Polarbear (I) 16
26 Carbonox (I) 13
27 Mazza 0
28 Booyaka91 (I) 0
29 Chqr 0
30 cnd01 0
31 CoolKiwi (I) 0
32 DaxCobra 0
33 Twissy 0


Independents scrap:

1 GTPanoz 274
2 LancerEvo7 240
3 Rolo 228
4 Yeratel 195
5 Niop 183
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back