T8CA - Smuffy, Team RPM, GTPanoz, Volkswagen CHAMPIONS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,320 comments
  • 118,282 views

TOCA9 - do you want it as a true finale for GTP TOCA


  • Total voters
    45
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have influence. :D
 
All I have to do to finish in the top 12 is hope akmuq doesn't show up. :lol:
 
DK
All I have to do to finish in the top 12 is hope akmuq doesn't show up. :lol:

Quali race is going to be hard....

You, Dax, nel, Carb, me, hurleyman, Cnd and RPH....
 
Last edited:
Quali race is going to be hard....

If we have enough people. I know Sakery is not showing tonight. So thats 5 spots.

EDIT: CnD, Polar...
 
Gonna be a hell of a lot of fun tonight.
 
Not making it. Not at playstation... Even though I think it's on..
 
If you can make it :scared:

:p

Be nice to see a good turn out after the fall recently.

Also, bet on who is gonna be the traditional (albeit unintentional) end of season Nurburgring fight?

My money is on Dax vs Scaniabebe. Or Dax against somebody.
 
Don't instigate a moaning spree already, Furi. :p
 
If you guys don't mind, I am delaying Q race until 7.40 for the F1 quali to finish.
 
Room open yet?
EDIT: PC is still being slow so I didn't notice latest posts! :p
EDIT: The extra 20 minutes might be able to give me time to get a setup! ;)
 
Room open, quali back to half past.
 
About to fire up the ps3 right now.
 
:p

Be nice to see a good turn out after the fall recently.

Also, bet on who is gonna be the traditional (albeit unintentional) end of season Nurburgring fight?

My money is on Dax vs Scaniabebe. Or Dax against somebody.

Dax against uncommitted people?

Oh yeah, don't think I'll show up.:sly:
 
My version of commitment is showing up after two months, throwing a setup on (which I forgot to save :ouch:) and doing 5 laps of practise. ;)
 
With Akmuq not being in, no Q race required.
 
Mine is sign up, do the first couple of rounds then go out drinking for the remaining 6.:lol:
 
Furinkazen
With Akmuq not being in, no Q race required.

Sweet. I'll be there in 5
 
Race Q in 12 minutes, join if you want guys.
 
1.34.2 but with another 3 tenths to come off.
 
15 car grid for the final bash, best of luck to all and thanks for your support in T8CA! :cheers:
 
Well. This was maybe one of the worst Debut Season that has ever been seen in TOCA...
Started off with a crash - ended in a crash... Bugger.
 
Scania you would have caught quite quickly. CnD winning for Honda :lol:

Great season.
 
My first toca win ironically came right after my first toca last place.
 
2nd place in R2 was the only silver lining of a bad night. I screwed up big time at the end of R1, and I had a frustrating fight for 11th/12th/13th throughout R3.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back