tachometer

Messages
46
This is prolly pointless but I'm curious. What is the highest number a tachometer can read in GT3? What car was it? Just wondering.
 
I don't know what the figure is, but I'm sure it's one of the F1 cars. They typically turn well over 10,000 rpm.
 
The sample 001 has and end red-line of 18,000 if I remember correctly,..... F1's = 16000 I think.
 
hmm the sample 001 car has a red line of 18,000? hmm ill have 2 try that engine in a hybrid.
 
Spoon Civic Type R can go up to 17,000 if u put NA tune up 2.....but that just causes understeer through turns cuz u'll have more than 300 hp
 
If you look carefully, the Spoon Civic actually revs up to 18,000rpm. But that is not its redline.
 
meh =P....haven't really driven that car alot
 
yeah, I got the Spoon Civic Type R and that's why I was wondering if there was like a 20,000 rpm'er, hehe. :) Guess, not, oh well. I can dream. I do like the sound the Spoon Civic's engine makes. sweeeeet
 
id say its between the spoon civic and the polypony 1 (for us Pal users) or some other f1 for the ntsc users
 
I'm wondering are the Polyphony F1's modeled exactly like 2 of the US F1's? Or are they entirely their own vehicle?

And on a side note, i think it's funny that one of the smaller cars in the game rivals the ultimate machines at least in one category, hehe. Wish my car in real life had a tachometer... maybe not, I'd always be preoccupied looking at it, hehe. :p
 
Back