Taikun's Gallery~ | 9/12: SuperGT in the Rain

Thanks for the replies and feedback guys! I have another set of photos comin out later of one of my more radically colored cars :)

#5 is clever. I like it!
But some of your photos, the S2000 ones especially, are a tad on the dark side. Be sure to watch out for that. If it looks different on your TV, try to overcompensate so it looks better after the transfer.
You've got a good gallery going, though. Keep it up! 👍

I've been experimenting on a bit more brightness in the following pics :D Although i do have to say my TV makes things look A LOT brighter. lol so enjoy this set of potential PMC101 Candidates.

JCCS Photoshoot

This time we got a batch of PMC102 Entries using Arcade mode, One of my favorite race cars in one of my all time favorite colors, and a couple of lul pics of me and my friend trying out some autumn word-play. Enjoy!

A couple of aggressive action shots :D

I really didnt think the gutter run on cape ring would work so well... it actually felt like it grabbed my evo on some corners. Quite interesting

Quite a large one today D:

Z32@Toscana

HighEndG37@Deep Forest

Eunos@Tokyo

RabbitR@Trial Mountain

EffiniTC@Wangan

A lot of these are late PMC entries, so enjoy! as always click to jump to mah flickr :)

Last one reeks too much of awesomeness, has so much character to it, especially since the 35 is read the right side up. Good job on the rest of the set as well. 👍 wut up makikhoe. Whatever happened to Epilogue? /crazyface

Thanks for the comments guys!

And we still talk now and then, we have most of each other on facebook and I believe miao started a leetspeek for epilogue, well it exists for sure but idk if maio started it

:D thanks guys! I havne't had much time lately, but i'm on vacation this week so expect more photos!

Edit: ofc multiquote doesnt work lol

What compliments!

Well another week, and another PMC, so here's some PMC, as well as some late shots and online tandems.

MitsvSubaru, just not really

Corvette SS, Big in Japan

Online Silvia Drift Room

8395285365_63b044449c.jpg
OMG how did I missed that? Brilliant shot!

:D glad you've enjoyed them

Here's some from the touring car set for the latest PMC featuring my fav DLC touring car, the R32 TC!

Very nice 'vette set on Tokyo :) I like the second one very much !
And I like the dynamism of your last work 👍

Back