Taikun's Gallery~ | 9/12: SuperGT in the Rain

Nice launch of photoworks man, I'm heartily stuck on appreciating awesome angles and the realistic sensation of the competition between those two GT-Rs ;)

Thank you all for the positive comments, im genuinely sad i didnt upload those vette pics in time for submission, i loved em too xD

Tried pan mode one, and it worked! 👍

Here's a large update of PMC entries i've missed! Gotta love finding your flash drive again 👍

HSIII Active Aero

Mille Miglia PMC

Hondas in Tokyo PMC

National Pride PMC

SpecV@SSRX

Fluorescent Colors PMC

Lamborghini Stills PMC

Thanks! I was very pleased with my GT-R shots as well.

Here's another batch of PMCs and various stuff:

FRENCH PMC

MAZDA CAROL 360

FOXHOLE 'NURB PMC

aaaaaaand.... GRIP RACING STAGEA...because racecar

Good update, though, try to reduce the brightness to keep the natural color of the sky and the car.

I can't take all the credit, The 380RS is such a beautiful car.:drool:

That set came out much better than i had thought. Although, in looking at them on the PC, i could've positioned the cameras much better :banghead:

Nice night shots with the Amuse 👍
And your PMC set is great with some very original angles :cheers: Good luck for the Competition :cheers:

Looks really awesome, Tyler! Love how you shot the 380RS, like how Kodje has mentioned, some very original angles.
Do be careful on your framing though, some of them have you cutting the car out of an otherwise very solid picture.

Thank you for all the great comments and feedback! Got my first pmc win last week 👍 glad youre enjoying.

@Taiga: lol yes true the framing this set was very lackluster. Next set shall be loads better i promise!

This set has much better framing 👍 Well enjoy! Had a lot of fun experimenting with the Extreme Monochrome filter this time 'round

Peugeot 207@London

Celica 185 GTHot-Version

Suzuka in the Rain

Back