Takarai's Drift Vid - Comment and critique are welcome

Tsukuba

High Speed Ring

Aston V8 Vantage
914HP, 869ft Torque
Comfort Hard Tires
Suspension, LSD, and transmission are all standard

Last edited:
Good luck with the cockpit view; its a standard car..

At the moment mine is totally stock, but already its so ready to go sideways. She's one heavy momma though, but the powerband is so rediculous that you can loose traction in just about any gear and keep it.

I was planning on adding suspension and some regidity, then loosing some weight..

Also; in this video you can hear the engine pretty wel; but (i use bumpercam) i can hardly hear it over the tire screeching. it seems very quite..

You using a controller? I can tell by the wheel movements, constant adjusting xD Still way better then I could do. Also loved the entry at 1:10

Real nice... Was this done in full lap drift mode? I would love to see the score...
Good luck with the cockpit view; its a standard car..

You using a controller? I can tell by the wheel movements, constant adjusting xD Still way better then I could do. Also loved the entry at 1:10

I think by cockpit view he meant race seat & steering wheel.

You are very good. Any chance of going online with me and my chrome Lexus GS?
And how did you get the music without youtube telling you off? when i try it mutes the audio :(

Real nice... Was this done in full lap drift mode? I would love to see the score...

I think by cockpit view he meant race seat & steering wheel.

You are very good. Any chance of going online with me and my chrome Lexus GS?

sorry guys, i do mean the cockpit view is front view, since its a standard car :indiff:
yes, i did in full lap drift mode.

Wow! Nice job! My best is 21k in a Lexus GS in top gear all the way around lol... It measures points weird, i don't think it even takes speed into account.

I didn't know the driving line had anything to do with it lol! As my sig says...
"Everyone in the world is ignorant.... They just don't know it"
I guess that includes me ;)

Good work with the other camera angle, really shows your skill

Back