Take Coolest Picture of Your Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joey D
  • 105 comments
  • 4,665 views
Thank you Flerbizky! :) Its nice to see positive feedback from people in GTP.
 
911_gt3_rs
Not a major fan of muscle cars asw they dont corner well but i can definetly say your camaro looks amazing. Even with the matt paint on. Id leave it as is, Hard Looking! Ive seen this in muscle thread nice interior. 👍 :D
I bet his corners well.
 
CAMAROBOY69
Thank you Flerbizky! :) Its nice to see positive feedback from people in GTP.
With a car like that - did you expect anything else ;) - I love it - it's very very evil looking :D
 
I bet his corners well.
When I first got it, it was terrible!!! Couldn't corner at all, rocked like a boat!!
I have been slowly working on the suspension, bushings, lowered the car, and installed 18" wheels. This was a huge improvement on how well it cornered. However there are a couple things I need before before this car will be acceptable in my eyes to take onto an autocross track or raceway.
-I really really need a new front sway bar. The one on this car is pathetic and not very big in diameter. I need one at least 1" DIA. This will make a major difference in how well it corners!!
-I also want to get a quick gear ratio steering box.
There really isnt much left on this car that is original. By the time I am finished it will have all new Modern everything besides the body. Its just common sense that most of the new technology on an old car will improve it. Just no reason to keep old stuff on a car that is being built to corner.
Again, all the positive feedback has been appreciated.
 
CAMAROBOY69
I havent painted it yet but heres the best 2 pics I can find so far.
1089342714-003991.jpg

1089342893-003993.jpg

Expect a PM from Cano in the very near future! :lol:
 
wow that thing is SMOKIN
 
Expect a PM from Cano in the very near future
I looked at his site and wow he is talented. I look forward to hearing from him. :)
wow that thing is SMOKIN
Thank you Omnis. :) :)
 
yes i love that camaro too. Do you have pictures before you did the body work on it?
 
again thank you so much for the compliments everyone!! :)
Do you have pictures before you did the body work on it?
Yes of course but you wont think it is the same car lol!! It used to be a drag car and I converted it into a car that can eat corners and also travel across the united states in comfort.
Here are a couple before and after pics I threw together.
1089137356-003983.jpg

1089137390-003985.jpg

1089137376-003984.jpg

1088798330-003979.jpg

1089137403-003986.jpg
 
Can I cheat and use a photoshoped version of my car? :dopey:

stang2.jpg


Hehe, here's the actual pic of it :lol:

IMG_0311.jpg
 
Looks like you autocross so thats really cool!!! I cant wait to get mine on a track next year!
 
CAMAROBOY69
Looks like you autocross so thats really cool!!! I cant wait to get mine on a track next year!

I do all that I can. I also drag race it. In fact, here's me coming around a straight on a road course as well (4th car to pass I believe). Road Course front straight That was a blast! :sly:
 
heres some pictures of my el camino.. :sly:
 

Attachments

  • 101_0147.JPG
    101_0147.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 12
  • 101_0146.JPG
    101_0146.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 10
Back