Take Coolest Picture of Your Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joey D
  • 105 comments
  • 4,665 views
Here are my two favorite pictures of my two cars.
sean_runvrby972.jpg

081503pic1.jpg

The first one the kids are just about grown now and second was target practice by my paintball team mates. :dopey: They never could aim straight. :lol:
Misnblu
 
87GrandNational
LMAO you obviously have no idea what you are talking about. an intercooler is for a turbo or supercharged car you jacka$$, Intercoolers cool the air cause the air is compressed and heats. Your thinking of a radiator :dunce:
And what makes you think that a supercharger is available for the C6, It takes time for engineers to design where it would go etc etc.
Really good oil. LOL you dont think very well do you. For a brand new car the oil they put in the car when it leaves from the show room is plenty fine. For vettes its Mobil 1 . The best oil ever made.

and for the nitrous comment, At the race track they have nitrous refilling stations.
you act like your ganna spray the car all the time. And warrenty HAHA good bye.

You also act like your going to do the work your self :scared: :scared:

Nothing wrong with doing your own work but if your not mechanicly inclinded have someone who is do it for you instead of looking like a idiot and only making a mess.
You can still use an intercooler on an n/a engine and it will still give some extra hp(5-10), but it's not necessary and kinda expensive so most n/a people don't bother.
 
A intercooler on a N/A wont give you any extra hp! In fact it will most likely reduce hp from the extra restriction on the intake.

The appsolute lowest temp a intercooler will bring you intake temps down to is ambient temps (unless you add ice or something). The only reason you have intercoolers on turbo/supercharged cars is because the intake temps increase above ambient due to the compression and hot exhaust temps (turbo).

A intercooler cant magicly reduce your intake temps below atmospheric without help form ice etc.
 
Yea, an intercooler might actually lose power on an N/A engine because of the pressure drop. With a turbo, you have lots of pressure built up from the compressor. But, with an N/A car, you just have air coming in the intake going straight to the throttle. If you put a huge IC inbetween there, the vacuum pressure that the intake has might not be enough to pull the air through with as high of efficiency. With turbos, its fine, because they make pressure to keep things flowing. But N/A cars don't have that benefit, and would probably lose a good deal of power. Very much so in the low RPMs, maybe not so bad at higher RPMs though. Either way, bad idea.

Hilg
 
I really want to post a pic of my car but i dont got a digi camera. Does anyone know a good digital camera that isn't to expensive?
 
MISNBLU!!!! I haven't seen you in forever.
 
Black95Z28


Did you have those wheels on your car back in May? If so, I'm almost positive I saw your Z when I was in Tulsa. Me and a friend of mine with an '02 35th Anniv. SS were cruising around racing each other, and we saw a black Z with SS stuff on it. Do you ever hit up Memorial?
 
Whoa, cool.. yeah! :)
 
Damn, if you would have posted pics of your car before May I could've met up with you, and raced you.:irked: Damnit!:lol:

So you hang out on Memorial? I miss that place so much. I've never seen a place with so much car action going on.:(
 
Did you used to live down here or something?
 
Black95Z28
Did you used to live down here or something?

I used to live in Sand Springs/Prattville. Spent many a Friday/Saturday nights causing trouble on Memorial.
 
BlazinXtreme
MISNBLU!!!! I haven't seen you in forever.
Lol, yeah, been forever.
I'm still around, playing the game still and having a ball with the car and paintball.
It's nice to see so many old faces on the boards. :)
Anyway, didn't mean to get off topic. :crazy:
Misnblu
 
my sc and a friends supra. our BM wannabe poses, lol
 

Attachments

  • BM 2jzb copy.jpg
    BM 2jzb copy.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 41
I hate to do it, because it isn't my car, but my friend asked me to upload pics of his car to this thread, so you can tell me what you guys think of it.

It's a Peugeot 406 Limousine with around 150HP, but more to come soon.
He plans on doing some engine mods, painting the car black and lowering it with some real suspension and not only springs like it is now. And he wants it lowered like two inches as I did with Photoshop on picture number 3.

The mini cooper on one of those pics was mine once for a short time period. It has 130HP and kicked everyone's nuts. *lol*
Now it belongs to a pretty cool laid back guy at the age of around 35 or something. But he drives it like a champ and so I don't regret selling it to him.

I took the photos today with a really crappy mobile phone camera but I'm somehow pretty happy with the outcome. So, what do you guys think?
 

Attachments

  • 406406-01.jpg
    406406-01.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 406406-02.jpg
    406406-02.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 406406-03.jpg
    406406-03.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 30
  • 406406-04.jpg
    406406-04.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 146
  • 406406-05.jpg
    406406-05.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 406406-06.jpg
    406406-06.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 406406-07.jpg
    406406-07.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 7
I have to admit the black camaro looks very nice
 
87GrandNational
LMAO you obviously have no idea what you are talking about. an intercooler is for a turbo or supercharged car you jacka$$, Intercoolers cool the air cause the air is compressed and heats. Your thinking of a radiator :dunce:
And what makes you think that a supercharger is available for the C6, It takes time for engineers to design where it would go etc etc.
Really good oil. LOL you dont think very well do you. For a brand new car the oil they put in the car when it leaves from the show room is plenty fine. For vettes its Mobil 1 . The best oil ever made.

and for the nitrous comment, At the race track they have nitrous refilling stations.
you act like your ganna spray the car all the time. And warrenty HAHA good bye.

You also act like your going to do the work your self :scared: :scared:

Nothing wrong with doing your own work but if your not mechanicly inclinded have someone who is do it for you instead of looking like a idiot and only making a mess.


LMAO LOL OMG ROFL OMG! Damn shut up with those abbreviations... Isn't there a rule against those?
 
One is being a smartass because he acts superomniscient and the other one is being a dumbass because he wants a rule against 'abbreviations' (honestly I can't spot that many, but oh well).

Just post photos or comment people's photos, alright?
 
here is my car (1991 Volvo 740) and my dads truck (2004 Ford F-150)
 
I got a photoshot lined up for tomarrow night so I'll be posting pics up soon. Check for my next series about Sunday night.
 
Hello, I'm sorry if this is considered "grave digging" (as I've seen it reffered to from other users) but this thread was only one page two, and I was dissapointed I missed it the first time around. So if anybody has a problem with me bringing back a page two thread, sorry.

With that said, I picked up my new truck last week! Haven't had anytime to purchase any modifications to it yet. I am sitting on stock 20's though. And my fourth speeding ticket also put a damper on things. I am only 17, and I am at 11 points already. I had better slow it down before I get my lisence suspended.

Well here are a few pictures of my truck. And no, I'm not a rich spoiled kid who's parents bought mt a brand new truck. I'm financing this on my own, before anybody says anything.

-2004 Silverado 1500 LS-

frontangle.jpg

backangle.jpg

side.jpg


this shot includes my neighbors Silverado across the street


double.jpg


What do you guys think?

EDIT: It was raining outside if you notice any rain drops, FYI
 
I havent painted it yet but heres the best 2 pics I can find so far.
1089342714-003991.jpg

1089342893-003993.jpg
 
Not a major fan of muscle cars asw they dont corner well but i can definetly say your camaro looks amazing. Even with the matt paint on. Id leave it as is, Hard Looking! Ive seen this in muscle thread nice interior. 👍 :D
 
Not a major fan of muscle cars asw they dont corner well but i can definetly say your camaro looks amazing. Even with the matt paint on. Id leave it as is, Hard Looking! Ive seen this in muscle thread nice interior
WOW thanks a lot!! :) I definetly appreciate the positive feedback and im glad you liked the interior. I forgot to post a pic of that so here it is..Dodge Viper 6 Speed, 2002 Trans am leather interior, MOMO steering wheel and shift knob...
The matt paint is the primer. I did the bodywork and primered it to protect it until I paint it sometime within the next year. I sitlll have some other body mods to do to it.
1089342359-003989.jpg
 
CAMAROBOY69
I havent painted it yet but heres the best 2 pics I can find so far.
1089342714-003991.jpg

1089342893-003993.jpg
I've said it before - and now - excuse me while I repeat myself -

That is ONE sweet Ride ... DAMN

And I think you should paint it flat black - it'll be the evilest car :D
 
Back