Take Coolest Picture of Your Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joey D
  • 105 comments
  • 4,665 views
Nice picture, I like the leaves around it.

I'm going to try to get a nice sunset picture, because no matter what kind of car you have a sunset shot is the coolest thing. Hell I don't care if you're driving some Geo Metro hatchback, if its waxed and there is a sunset in the background...it will look good.
 
My car but from when it was in better shape.
 

Attachments

  • My-Car-Dramatic.jpg
    My-Car-Dramatic.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 89
here is some of the pics i took with my car (civic), my bros car(integra), and my bros friend's car(crx) and yes i know its rice looking but hey we're here to show some best pics of what we took, so please dont say anything bad about it, keep your bad opinions to yourself ok or just private message me ok.....thanks!!!
 

Attachments

  • Mycivic.jpg
    Mycivic.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 71
  • mycivic2.jpg
    mycivic2.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 51
  • Groupcars.jpg
    Groupcars.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 56
  • Yia'sHatch.jpg
    Yia'sHatch.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 20
  • GroupCars.jpg
    GroupCars.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 25
  • GroupCars2.jpg
    GroupCars2.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Night-PlayerRacing2.jpg
    Night-PlayerRacing2.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 12
  • BrosIntegra.jpg
    BrosIntegra.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 13
  • paoscar.JPG
    paoscar.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 10
  • acura.jpg
    acura.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 8
  • niteplayers.jpg
    niteplayers.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 3000GT.jpg
    3000GT.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 13
Commi(4).jpg


It sucks, I know... But wait and see :trouble:

Blazin' : Dam nice truck !.. Me like 👍
Jordan : If you weren't running such a nice site, I'd have to hate you ;)
StevieMo : Those rims rock on that Truck.. Very nice !....
 
Hey I had A 1981 (VC) Commodore, but mine was a Holden 3.3L
 
here's a picture of my S13 and my friend's S14
 

Attachments

  • jeff_coy.jpg
    jeff_coy.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 86
I really should take more pics of it.
 

Attachments

  • Dcp_0740a.jpg
    Dcp_0740a.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 58
Night_Drifter
here is some of the pics i took with my car (civic), my bros car(integra), and my bros friend's car(crx) and yes i know its rice looking but hey we're here to show some best pics of what we took, so please dont say anything bad about it, keep your bad opinions to yourself ok or just private message me ok.....thanks!!!
get a 99+ conversion on that hatch and retrofit some HIDs instead of using those stupid looking headlights, other than that it's a clean hatch though.
 
Bahbo
That is one of the funniest things i have read in a long time! :lol:

Do you even understand the concept of a lease? Once you fully pay it off you give it back to the dealer. Putting money into a leased car is like pissing into the wind.

Oh, and good luck with the intercooler setup on an N/A engine. And canola oil works wonders for horsepower.

Yep, I never quite understand why people lease. My neighbour just recently leased a 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Extended Cab long box. This is right after leasing a 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500. :confused:
 
i dont have a car yet but when i get my ferrari 355 ill be sure to post pics......lol
 
Washed my truck and I actually had a somewhat nice day today. First picture is unedited but I had a little fun with the second.
DSCF0040copy.jpg

DSCF0039colercopy.jpg
 
Here's my favorite 2 shots of my SE-R:
 

Attachments

  • frontWP.jpg
    frontWP.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 32
  • sideWPO.jpg
    sideWPO.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 35
Sweet Stevie that really brings out your truck. I really need to learn photshop better.
 
SLH245
get a 99+ conversion on that hatch and retrofit some HIDs instead of using those stupid looking headlights, other than that it's a clean hatch though.


well mine is a 00 Si Front conversion. but the headlight came with the car, so i bought everything like that, and i never change anything to the car..plus i dont have any money so i cant fix it up :)
 
Night_Drifter
well mine is a 00 Si Front conversion. but the headlight came with the car, so i bought everything like that, and i never change anything to the car..plus i dont have any money so i cant fix it up :)

Hey Night_Drifter, you should relink those twin drift videos. I want to see them
 
Fugiot
Hey Night_Drifter, you should relink those twin drift videos. I want to see them

It should work now! enjoy them, or u can go to the GT3 Videos and download there or its in the GT3 Drifting Forum of the Official Video Thread...
 
The best from tonites photoshoot. I need to get to a park or a deserted road. But I think these are quite good.
 
The first picture is another badass shot. Perfect lighting and everything!
 
Thanks, I was driving along and I saw this place along side the road so I stopped and started shooting. Glad it turned out good.
 
g_028.jpg

g_044.jpg

g_046.jpg


I'll make sure to post plenty of pictures of the next car(Z06) whenever I get it - which will be soon.;)
 
Josh
I'll make sure to post plenty of pictures of the next car(Z06) whenever I get it - which will be soon.;)
And you are 19?! God, I wish I was you...:guilty:

Also, Warehouse Supervisor doesn't sound like a high-paying job. That's the job Milhouse had- "I was watching. First it started to fall over, and then it fell over..." How can you afford cars like that. Plus, how can your family afford all of those Plasma TV's? Stop me if I am being too intrusive...
 
Event Horizon
And you are 19?! God, I wish I was you...:guilty:

Also, Warehouse Supervisor doesn't sound like a high-paying job. That's the job Milhouse had- "I was watching. First it started to fall over, and then it fell over..." How can you afford cars like that. Plus, how can your family afford all of those Plasma TV's? Stop me if I am being too intrusive...

It's not a high paying job by any means whatsoever. I bought the '03 when I was just a Warehouse Associate making $8/hr. I make close to 3x's that now as a Supervisor. It's not a ton, but when you consider all I have to pay for is gas, insurance(under Dad's name), and car payments it is more than enough. Insurance($126) and car payment($440) came out to $566 a month for the Cobra. When I was making $8/hr that took almost half of my monthly pay to cover it, but it was worth it at the time.

My Dad is a Captain/Pilot for American Airlines, and a Lt. Colonel for the USAAF. His airforce job makes him more money in 2 months, than I make in a year - his airline job makes him 3x's what the airforce job does. That's how he affords his toys.
 
BlazinXtreme, awesome thread. Nice pictures and cars everyone 👍. Josh, love your mustang.
Heres my favorite from a latest photoshoot :)

DorifutoJ-IMG_2468.jpg
 
L1ama
leasing it will be like 800 a month, plus 300 a month for insurance, ill be able to afford that later on....im planning to do minor upgrades on it, like intercooler, to let me engine breath in the heat, and some other minor things like really good oil, maybe some nos, but it runs out, im thinking of buying a supercharger for it maybe....im sorry to make it sound like im saying i hate ur truck, im just saying with the money u bought it, u could have leased better cars, at least its better then me, i have nothing right now, and jordans car engine sounds like a dream, when hearing it all out on about 6000rpm or higher....best sound ever



LMAO you obviously have no idea what you are talking about. an intercooler is for a turbo or supercharged car you jacka$$, Intercoolers cool the air cause the air is compressed and heats. Your thinking of a radiator :dunce:
And what makes you think that a supercharger is available for the C6, It takes time for engineers to design where it would go etc etc.
Really good oil. LOL you dont think very well do you. For a brand new car the oil they put in the car when it leaves from the show room is plenty fine. For vettes its Mobil 1 . The best oil ever made.

and for the nitrous comment, At the race track they have nitrous refilling stations.
you act like your ganna spray the car all the time. And warrenty HAHA good bye.

You also act like your going to do the work your self :scared: :scared:

Nothing wrong with doing your own work but if your not mechanicly inclinded have someone who is do it for you instead of looking like a idiot and only making a mess.
 
He is now banned so I cant imagine him replying
 
Here are two more pictures I have taken. One is of my old 200sx Se-R and one is a pic I took of my friend's Srt-4.

And don't mind the pieces of crap in the background of the Neon pic. Neighbors :crazy:
 

Attachments

  • DSC00926 small.jpg
    DSC00926 small.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC02541 small.jpg
    DSC02541 small.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 33
Here are some badge and car shots of my dad's Mini. i cant drive (im only 14), so i had to shoot in the garage. i think they turned out pretty good, but the car is REALLY dirty.
 

Attachments

  • Mini 004_edited.jpg
    Mini 004_edited.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Mini 002_edited.jpg
    Mini 002_edited.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Mini 001_edited.jpg
    Mini 001_edited.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Mini.jpg
    Mini.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Mini 006.jpg
    Mini 006.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 14
Here's my Talon. Its a fun piece. Got a good sleeper look going. Its a daily driver, so I don't have much crazy done inside or out. I don't want it to be real showy. Its got all the goods underhood to do all the 'talkin' I need. I drag it very seldomly, road race it very little, and auto-x it about once a month. Let me know what you think. I'd list mods, but we'd be here for hours.

Hilg
 

Attachments

  • Talon - Exterior New 3.jpg
    Talon - Exterior New 3.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 51
  • Talon - Cage Finished.jpg
    Talon - Cage Finished.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 23
  • Talon - Engine New.jpg
    Talon - Engine New.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 115
  • Talon - Exterior New 2.jpg
    Talon - Exterior New 2.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 30
  • Talon - Exterior New 1.jpg
    Talon - Exterior New 1.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 15
Back