Take on a Le Mans Winner in This Week's PCARS 2 Community Event

pffff fastest racers 1:16 with the C7R at Long Beach Street Circuit. I am already happy with my 1:17 mid. Have to get used to the car and brake behavior of this car. I could not find the other challenge with the 288GTO yet? May be I did a wrong look up?

edit: indeed I did not look right....A challenge in the night. Awesome!! 1:31 (#5) and again so far away from @MAGRAS67 with a 1:29 (#1). WoW!!!!
But I stopped at the hotdog tent because some fans were cheering and waving in bikini :cheers: I bet you also noticed them or will check right now. :lol::lol:

Last edited:
Oops. Yes, that's a default 'loose' setup and there's another tenth to come out of that still.

tommygonnakillme.jpg

This one is a lovely combo.

Struggling a bit more with the Ferrari 288 at Ruapuna but that's always been one of my 'bogey' tracks. Currently (well, as of an hour or so ago) sitting 4th I think and still 2s off the #1 time :embarrassed:. I need to watch the ghost to see where that time is being made up.

EDIT : Here's my Rift recording of the lap, recorded live. Audio is very slightly out of sync for some reason.

Last edited:
Thought I'd have another stab at it, since I knew my first recorded lap was a bit sloppy. Et voila...

1m15.780 on the default 'stable' setup. Brake bias reduced to 54, traction control slip increased to 14% (0.14) before the lap started, no adjustments made during the lap itself.

Had a blast on the Long Beach event last night. Great track and car combo. Still not mastered the final hairpin; I seem to lose time there on the exit.

288 on Ruapuna is fun too.

I have a suspicion the TheRaceSeat steam tag is a SMS account - private account with the pcars2 logo. If so, time is a 1:16.509.

oh wow, this event is fun. The car is a beast to drive. If it is not understeering into the corners, it is fish tailing mid corner and swapping ends on exit. Yes, I have some work to do...haha

The first and last corners are losing me so much time. Cant get the rear to stay planted on the first and cant get the front to turn in on the last...what a dilemma!!

LOVING IT!!

And yet some other new great community challenges. As a Dutchy I am in the Europe West section to start with the Ferrari 488 (fixed setup) at Sugo.
Good luck and a lot of fun to all participants. :cheers:

Awesome and well done to the Top guys!! I didn't quite break into the Top 20, despite my best efforts - just could not get the last sector right. But by golly, I enjoyed trying. Can't wait for the next event :)

Latest Posts

Back