Take on IndyCar Champion Josef Newgarden in FM7 Bounty Hunter Challenge

Has anyone on here beat him? I've managed a low 1:44 (can't remember the precise time) so he's got me beat by a couple of hundredths at the moment, he's pretty damn fast.

Not a massive fan of the indycars in stock form either but i reckon i've got another second in me if i can just put a full lap together. How the aliens at the top of the board are running low 1:41's is beyond me!!!

I put up a 47 with a few laps on the controller, I know a 44 won't be too hard but mid 43's, I will have to see.

Are all the best times using a steering wheel and pedals? I was hoping Forza would be giving a historical indycar as a prize.

Best I can muster is a 1:45.xxx time. To all of you that managed to beat him, you deserve a beer on the house. :sly:

Does using traction really help that much? I ran a 1:49.xxx sans traction, only to discover most times are using traction.

Keep going. :)
Try chasing one of the top 10 times, just getting the first 3-4 corners closer to their speed should drop another 2 seconds.
I will have 1 more go at it tonight. So frustrating to see the ghost car take off on turn 2 leaving me in the dust no matter what I do. Lol

If anyone else is intending to take this on, you have until tomorrow, 7PM Pacific. The final time to beat is 1:43.807.

Also, everyone who sets a time will get a 2016 Camaro S(uper)S(port) as a participation prize, which is a car that can only be obtained through special events like the Torana FE top prize.

Last edited:
He's still 2.2 seconds off the pace of his actual qualifying lap from this summer's race (1:41.660)

I had a go with the wheel, dropped to 1:45.140, no TCS.
I can see the time to hit low 43's, maybe a high 42, but I really don't feel like chasing time the way that I used to. I might give it another wheel shot tonight.

Latest Posts

Back