Taken...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Prosthetic
  • 2 comments
  • 691 views
Messages
3,542
United States
Marin County, C
I forgot to make a thread about this movie.. I saw it a few weeks ago and I thought it was bloody fantastic. I really keeps you on your heals the whole time. And Nesson did a great job of being the "true" father. He kept his word too...👍
 
I didn't think the film was that bad. The action was well-choreographed for one, but the fihts were a little too quick. I wasn't too big on Nesson's acting either, until I came to the conclusion that his character wasn't a very subtle kind of guy. If I had one complaint about the film, it was that we didn't see much of Kim and Amanda. Thus, we had no idea of what happened to them after they got taken, and so we had no idea how they came to be in their positions by the end of it. As such, the final act felt a little drawn out, as if it were trying to pad its running time.
 
I enjoyed this, at first I didn't think Neeson was cut out for the role but overall once I started watching it I enjoyed it. Man on Fire is still the king of modern kidnap revenge movies but this was good.
 
Back