TCR Worldwide Series - Fridays 8:30 UK Time - Register Your Interest Now!PS4 

What time would you like to start the race? (Choose as many as you can)

• 7pm BST

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 7.30pm BST

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 8pm BST

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8.30pm BST

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
United Kingdom
Southampton
RacingAtHome
Hello and welcome to the TCR Worldwide Series. It's not called TCR International because somebody already took that name. However, this will be as awesome. I think. With many locations in game and around the world, what are you waiting for? Sign up already. The signup format is at the bottom.

Season 1's calendar was designed with the TCR International Series in mind and the dates are in game. There is an initial short overseas section before the chunk of European races then another overseas section at the end. I'd say there are some fantastic circuits on the list but I chose them so I'm biased.

Season Calendar.png

The race format has been developed to be both synonymous with Project CARS 2 and create intense races and qualifying sessions within the limits of the software.

All Except Nurburgring Combined
Race 1 Qualifying: 15 minutes
Race 1: 60km

Race 2 Qualifying: 5 minutes
Race 2: 60km

Nurburgring Combined (Double Points)
Qualifying: 20 minutes
Race: 120km

The Points System has been developed to promote exciting racing with an incentive for drivers to continue as well as a reward for the winner.

1st: 45 pts
2nd: 38 pts
3rd: 33 pts
4th: 28 pts
5th: 24 pts
6th: 20 pts
7th: 16 pts
8th: 14 pts
9th: 12 pts
10th: 10 pts
11th: 8 pts
12th: 6 pts
13th: 4 pts
14th: 3 pts
15th: 2 pts
16th: 1 pt
Pole: 3 pts
Fastest Lap: 2 pts

Allowed Cars
2016 Mercedes AMG A45 TCR
2016 Opel Astra TCR
2016 Renault-Megane R.S TCR

If you're wondering why the BMW isn't on the list, TCR cars are FWD and the BMW is a Super 2000 spec RWD car.

1. @jake2013guy - RacingAtHome - British - Opel Astra TCR - BCRacing #45
  2. @Silver Arrows - Silver-Arrows21 - Canadian - Renault Megane R.S TC - CAVOOL Motorsport #54
  3. @AudiMan2011 - Street-King-07 - Scottish - TBA - TBA
  4. @Mr Tree - Mr_Tree13 - Belgian - TBA - TBA
  5. @WanganGhost - WanganGhost - Irelabd - Renault Megane TCR - TBA

Weather
The weather will be decided based on real weather conditions at the circuit. It will be decided using that week's Sunday conditions as per weather.com and will be announced the Wednesday before the race.

Password: N/A
Privacy: Private
Broadcast: Off (Unless anybody wants to)
Wait For Race Ready Input: On
Allow Auto Start Engines: Yes
Force Interior View: No
Force Driving Line Off: No
Force Default Setups: No
Force Manual Gears: No
Force Realistic Driving Aids: Yes
Allow Anti-Lock Brakes: No
Allow Traction Control: No
Allow Stability Control: No
Collisions: Yes
Damage Type: Full Damage
Mechanical Failures: Yes
Allow Ghosted Vehicles: No
Force Manual Pitstops: Yes
Pit Stop Errors: Yes
Tyre Wear: Authentic
Fuel Depletion: Yes
Force Cooldown Lap: Yes
Maximum Grid Size: 16
Maximum Human Opponents: 15
Fill With AI: No
Opponent Field Type: Same Class
Rules & Penalties: On
Track Limit Penalties: On
Allowable Time Penalty: 30
Drive-Through Penalties: On
Pit Exit Penalty: On
Competitive Racing License: On
Min. Competitive License Required: U1000

GTPlanet Username:
PSN:
Nationality:
Car:
Livery:

Last edited:
GTPlanet Username: DesertPenguin09
PSN: DesertPenguin09
Nationality: American
Car: TBA
Livery: TBA

How much time does a 60km TCR race take?

Last edited:
GTPlanet Username: DesertPenguin09
PSN: DesertPenguin09
Nationality: American

How much time does a 60km TCR race take?
These TCR cars are great fun. 60km TCR race usually takes the same as a real length race. 25 minutes-half an hour.

Jake, you're forcing me to buy a PS4. It's all good though. Still trying out the A45, Opel & Megane.
If i had to choose now, it would be the Monster Energy #86 Megane or IMOCHI #56, like the old school blue&yellow BTCC Laguna livery.

Jake, you're forcing me to buy a PS4. It's all good though. Still trying out the A45, Opel & Megane.
If i had to choose now, it would be the Monster Energy #86 Megane or IMOCHI #56, like the old school blue&yellow BTCC Laguna livery.
I'm not forcing you to do anything. ;)

Sounds like a good time slot for me to finally get back into online racing again.

GTPlanet Username: AudiMan2011
PSN: Street-King-07
Nationality: Scottish

Is there any way you can start 30 or 60 minutes earlier? I just realized it's cutting it close to when I have to leave for work

I mean, it doesn't really matter to me what time it is since it will be in the afternoon where I am. But I will go with the latest option.

I would be interested in joining depending on assists.
Real. So no ABS. Don't think there's TC but I'll check.

Yeah. No TC either but for some reason says it is on the Opel. Definitely not the case.

Last edited:
@jake2013guy Think some testing needs doing with manual pit stop, was in a lobby last night and couldn’t find the pit box because no crew came out for anyone, I requested a pit stop at the beginning of my lap at barcelona GP circuit, plenty of time for them to be ready yet no sign.

i am interested in joining but penalty's on and real damage? the game is so messed up atm. I have been in a few online lobbys where the damage has not been fixed between sessions. Forcing a race start with a mashed up bonnet covering half my window screen in cockpit view. Plus the penalty are a joke i did a return to pit lane from the options and got a disqualified from the session for speeding in the pit lane?
Also when is this starting all i see is Friday's and how many online races are needed to get to U1000?

EDIT: i just noticed something else 5 mins of quli in race 2? You wont even set a lap time at spa

Last edited:
@jake2013guy Think some testing needs doing with manual pit stop, was in a lobby last night and couldn’t find the pit box because no crew came out for anyone, I requested a pit stop at the beginning of my lap at barcelona GP circuit, plenty of time for them to be ready yet no sign.
You could turn on the Pit Stop Visual Cue in Onscreen Guides & Display under Gameplay. Either way, we're not expecting to have pitstops during a race.

i am interested in joining but penalty's on and real damage? the game is so messed up atm. I have been in a few online lobbys where the damage has not been fixed between sessions. Forcing a race start with a mashed up bonnet covering half my window screen in cockpit view. Plus the penalty are a joke i did a return to pit lane from the options and got a disqualified from the session for speeding in the pit lane?
Also when is this starting all i see is Friday's and how many online races are needed to get to U1000?

EDIT: i just noticed something else 5 mins of quli in race 2? You wont even set a lap time at spa

Firstly, the game isn't messed up. It's definitely playable. I've done many online races and the only issue I've had was the JIP stutter. Yes, penalties are a bit tempermental but that's how it is IRL. That's a bug but that's understandable if it happens. Have you reported it?

The damage has been fixed mechanically. Just not cosmetically. I expect that bug will be fixed in the next month or 2.

It's starting when we have enough interest and you start at U1500 and if you're clean enough, that won't ever be a problem.

If you get out of the pitlane straight away and do an outlap and laptime in under 2:30 each, you can get 2 laps in. The game lets you finish your lap this time.

Thanks for clearing all that up 👍 i forgot about the change in quali settings. Also i didn't understand the U1500 thing. But after reading what you put im now guessing U1000 is lower than U1500. :)

Was about to make such a serie but on Tuesdays... is Friday a must? I'm very interested but unsure I could attend and I feel creating something basically the same that runs one day before would be silly and unfair to your effort and probably damage numbers.

Latest Posts

Back