TCR Worldwide Series - Fridays 8:30 UK Time - Register Your Interest Now!PS4 

What time would you like to start the race? (Choose as many as you can)

• 7pm BST

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 7.30pm BST

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 8pm BST

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8.30pm BST

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was about to make such a serie but on Tuesdays... is Friday a must? I'm very interested but unsure I could attend and I feel creating something basically the same that runs one day before would be silly and unfair to your effort and probably damage numbers.
Friday is must for me.

Thanks for the swift answer, sadly Friday and Saturday are my two no way days. I'll try to organize my own serie and in case it won't work out I'll suggest people to look into yours.
Damn. That's a shame. Hope your series goes well.

Do they all relatively drive the same? I don't have the Motorsports Pack yet as I didn't get the Season Pass yet and that comes with buying the Season Pass.

I'd like to reserve a spot allready.

Propper psn and stuff will be posted when home from work :P

Are there slow drivers? I'm no alien :P

GTPlanet Username: Mr Tree
PSN: Mr_Tree13
Nationality: Belgian
Car: TBA
Livery: TBA

Last edited:
I'd like to reserve a spot allready.

Propper psn and stuff will be posted when home from work :P

Are there slow drivers? I'm no alien :P

GTPlanet Username: Mr Tree
PSN: Mr_Tree13
Nationality: Belgian
Car:
TBA
Livery: TBA
Awesome! Thanks for joining! I'm nowhere near an Alien!

No worries. I mean you can always fill a grid with AI no matter what but it's up to you. It's tough with the BST to EST time zone. Maybe we can work something out for Thursday since that's my day off. Monday nights are already taken by the Elite Krob's Porsche 911 Cup Series.

Fridays. Oh yea. Im in
GTPlanet Username: WanganGhost
PSN: WanganGhost
Nationality: Ireland
Car: Renault
Livery: TBD

Am i reading this correct Jake? Each Friday there is a 20min quali followed by a 30min race then a 10 min quali followed by another 30 min race at the same track. Then to top that off there is a burg race every Friday too? 20 min quali and a 1 hour race? so race days will end approx 11:30pm?

Am i reading this correct Jake? Each Friday there is a 20min quali followed by a 30min race then a 10 min quali followed by another 30 min race at the same track. Then to top that off there is a burg race every Friday too? 20 min quali and a 1 hour race? so race days will end approx 11:30pm?
No. Every race bar Nurburgring Combined will have the normal 60/60 races.

Nurburgring Combined will have a 120km race with a slightly longer qualifying.

Yeah I saw the km in th op but I was after a time frame. I remember sombody saying a 60km race was about 30 mins so just doubled it for the burg race. Making race days to be approx 3 hours long with the burg race? Or is that wrong?

Yeah I saw the km in th op but I was after a time frame. I remember sombody saying a 60km race was about 30 mins so just doubled it for the burg race. Making race days to be approx 3 hours long with the burg race? Or is that wrong?
No. That's wrong. It's just a double points round with double the length of a normal race. It's just one race at Nurburgring Combined.

Back