TCV6 discussion + tentative rules

^ Usually, a wing adds 30 downforce points to each end (Frond and Rear). If your car ended up with, let's just say, 32 downforce points on the rear, then it has a stock downforce of 2.

Hi RJ, how does one determine how much stock downforce a car has?

^ Usually, a wing adds 30 downforce points to each end (Frond and Rear). If your car ended up with, let's just say, 32 downforce points on the rear, then it has a stock downforce of 2.

This. I'm not aware of a vehicle that has neither adjustable downforce from stock nor an available wing upgrade that has any factory downforce.

I updated mine, changes include:

Brake Controller
Suspension
Weight Balance

I'm constantly tinkering, and never happy with the brakes most of the time. If I've missed some cut off date then excuse the changes.

I need to make a huge public apology for not getting on judging guys. It just isn't going to happen any time soon; life is too busy, and GT5 is out, bla bla bla. :guilty: If I have time I'll get on it. A couple months ago when I signed up to be a judge, PD was saying GT5 would be out towards the end of November and I was thinking "Yea right". Now that it's actually out, I'm too obsessed with this game. There's also other stuff (personal stuff) going on as usual.

...hey at least I'm fessing up and being honest, though...I'm not promising something, then disappearing without an apology of some sort.

Heh, I guess it's more time for me to revisit the tune and see if any changes need to be made. No big deal, honestly.

Or I could just increase your workload with another tune. :lol:

Back