Open recruiting season anyone welcome. Fill out a form on our website, http://importtunerjdm.wix.com/teamaao
After awhile of joining Random lobbies just to have fun drifting, I've made my Choice to create AAO. I would much appreciate people who will change their PSN name to add AAO in [I do require it]. Your probably wondering what AAO stands for first, " Against All Odds ", as a team everyone will work and push through any problems that happen, to come out above.
Leader - AAO_Yokohama
Co Leader - OPEN SPOT
Backup Admin - OPEN SPOT
Head Member - OPEN SPOT
Advisor - UNDECIDED
Recruiters - AAO_Yokohama
** Requirements to become a Team Admin:
#1 Must be exceptional at drifting.
#2 Must know how to handle incompetent drifters.
#3 Must know how to discipline members in general.
#4 Must know how to control a 10 player drift team with respect.
#5 Must be a responsible age (16+).
Trust is achieved, don't think its a privilege.
**Any Report of Power Abuse will result in being Removed.
Member 1: AAO_Yokohama - [Fanatec Gt2 + Tuner]
Member 2: AAO_TACO - [Controller]
Member 3: OPEN SPOT
Member 4: OPEN SPOT
Member 5: AAO_Hankook - [Controller]
Member 6: AAO_KrYeria - [Controller]
Member 7: OPEN SPOT
Member 8: OPEN SPOT
Member 9: AAO_Frooom - [G27]
Member 10: OPEN SPOT
- I am only interested in people who can play on a daily basis [Away 30 days or more, you will be removed from the team].
- No UK/European members [sorry, the time zones just never really workout the right way].
- Members are REQUIRED to be able to drift with comfort hard tires ONLY!
- AAO Team Members do enroll at Comps, So Please Know Realistic Car Limits [Not always true, but sometimes].
- I will not tolerate the use of Excessive Swearing TO ANYONE.
- Respect Team Members and others.
- Report Any problems/questions to email@example.com, or any Admin if available.
- Members Must follow rules and/or Events that are Placed by the team Admins.
- ALL MEMBERS MUST ADD EVERYONE ENLISTED on the Team [Add as Friend].
- FR, MR, RR Drifters ONLY!
- When no team admins are available, use TEAMWORK to solve your issue, communicate with other members!
The link as follows will direct to our website regarding further details about AAO.