Team AAO l Against all Odds

I would like to add that I am a American car tuner and am ok-ish at import tuning
But I could represent us in different categories. I am an amazing Drag tuner and Circuit tuner. I am very good with muscle drift tunes and exceptional at import drift tunes :P:)

I would like to try out for this team. I run a 65 Shelby GT350 and can tune for the beginnners on controllers.
(I am not GREAT at drifting but I am good and get better each day.

If your still on I can put the disk in.

EDIT: Sent you a FR

EDIT: Joined a different team. thanks anyway.

Last edited:
After awhile of joining Random lobbies just to have fun drifting, I've made my Choice to create AAO. I would much appreciate people who will change their PSN name to add AAO in. Your probably wondering what AAO stands for first, " Against All Odds ", as a team everyone will work and push through any problems that happen, to come out above. Now let me set down some Basic Rules and Information for everyone and anyone.

**For people who may be confused on what I mean when I say Admin, I use it to group Leaders/Co/Backup Admins into an group. Basically all Team Admins are the highest Reps.

BASIC RULES
- Members are REQUIRED to be able to drift with comfort hard tires ONLY!
- AAO will be enrolling in VDC and possibly Pro Am series, So Please Know your Car Limits.
- I will not tolerate the use of Excessive Swearing TO ANYONE.
- Respect Team Members and others.
- Report Any problems/questions via email, gt6teamaao@outlook.com, or any Admin if available.
- Members Must follow rules and/or Events that are Placed by the team Admins.
- ALL MEMBERS MUST ADD EVERYONE ENLISTED on the Team [Add as Friend].
- When no team admins are available, use TEAMWORK to solve your issue, communicate with other members!
** FR, MR Drifters ONLY!
**NEW** Are Team will Host Practice Lobbies from 3pm-7pm, Central Timezone, Fri-Sat (times can be adjusted to help work with team-mates).

ADMIN GROUP
Leader - AAO_Turbo_Pro
Co Leader - AAO_RX-7_JETSTAR
Backup Admin - Open
Backup Admin 2 - Questionable at the moment.

** Requirements to become a Team Admin,
#1 Must be exceptional at drifting.
#2 Must know how to handle incompetent drifters.
#3 Must know how to discipline members in general.
#4 Must know how to conduct a 10 player drift team with Respect.
#5 Must be a responsible age (17+).

Trust is achieved, dont think its a privilege.
**Any Report of Power Abuse will result in being Removed.

MEMBER SETUP
For my Members what i am looking for are 8-10 decent Drifters, but 2 Special ones. Not everyone out there can tune, so im looking for 1 person that can DRIFT and TUNE for the CONTROLLER. Shawn, the Leader is an amazing controller tuner for more advanced drifters, so i need someone who can help with beginners. Then 1 lucky one who can DRIFT and TUNE for the STEERING WHEEL. Spots with " open " are up for grabs. FOR A TRYOUT CONTACT A TEAM ADMIN VIA PSN OR EMAIL, gt6teamaao@outlook.com

Member 1: AAO_Turbo_Pro - [Controller + Tuner]
Member 2: AAO_RX-7_JETSTAR - [Wheel + Tuner - DFGT]
Member 3: AAO_DK_Daniel - [Wheel - G27]
Member 4: AAO_KEIICHI - [Controller]
Member 5: AAO_Jman_DL - [Controller]
Member 6: AAO_LesjeeTHS - [Controller]
Member 7: AAO_Wakaba - [Controller + Tuner]
Member 8: AAO_MoMo_Pro - [Controller + Tuner]
Member 9: Reserved
Member 10: Open
Member 11: Open
Member 12: Open

Waiting Request for Tryouts - [None]

**For Tryouts you can contact Us by the support email, sending an message to an Admin on PSN, and by posting on this thread. Please don't not send messages over GT-Planet (private messages). I encourage you to get a headset/mic if you do not have one!

INACTIVE MEMBER INFO
If a Team Member is inactive for 1 week, they will get a prior notice, and first warning. After 2 weeks being inactive, warning 2 will be given, and your Member spot will be questioned. After the 3rd week, you will be removed from The Team and any Team activities. Possible re-joining can be taken into Team Consideration, but unlikely without strong enough reason.

More Pictures on the Way!

View attachment 128100

PSN: AAO_Turbo_ProView attachment 128096

PSN: AAO_Jman_DL
View attachment 128097

PSN: AAO_Lesjee_THS
View attachment 128098

PSN: AAO_Wakaba
View attachment 128101
Got bored of that ages ago…No money is a big problem for that game.
NICE!;) Good luck i wish your team the best.

Yes, this is dping but, good luck in the comp today and thanks for putting our forum up to 400 posts. My hats off to you AAO, lol. Once again good luck and keep sideways.

Back