Team AAO l Against all Odds

Anyone by to visit? Hit me up if your going, I'll probably be working at tech booth. Excited to see new faces out there ^.^ (Drivers list is full if you plan to drift)
asb14ver3%20copy.jpg

Anyone by to visit? Hit me up if your going, I'll probably be working at tech booth. Excited to see new faces out there ^.^ (Drivers list is full if you plan to drift)
asb14ver3%20copy.jpg

Wish I can go lol. You might see one of our member brother's 350Z up there.

Wish I can go lol. You might see one of our member brother's 350Z up there.
Your not that far haha most drivers from nor cal go here just do hang out and drift, by the way you can get ride alongs, just need a wristband (will be sold at the booth) atleast $5 or $10

Your not that far haha most drivers from nor cal go here just do hang out and drift, by the way you can get ride alongs, just need a wristband (will be sold at the booth) atleast $5 or $10

Oh that's great. Well I'll try to see you up there then

Hey everyone, AAO_Stars aka PutinRUS here. I would like to thank all AAO team members for giving me an opportunity to join the team. It is my absolute pleasure to drift with you guys on gt6 as well as just chit chat on kik etc, so far its been an amazing experience. 👍

Last edited:
Glee1.gif
Hey everyone, AAO_Star aka PutinRUS here. I would like to thank all AAO team members for giving me an opportunity to join the team. It is my absolute pleasure to drift with you guys on gt6 as well as just chit chat on kik etc, so far its been an amazing experience. 👍
You about to make me cry man.

@JDM_ALLSTARS

Have you got a problem with people wanting more realism in GT?, when someone comes on track you don't need to say 'oh hacked R34'. So what if I was using a RB25, rwd swapped R34, it's not like I was in a 3million hp X1 ramming everyone. Plus I think my choice of car for drifting was slightly more realistic than your ACR Viper...

Seriously grow up, it's a game.

@AAO_Toyota_Inc

Have you got a problem with people wanting more realism in GT?, when someone comes on track you don't need to say 'oh hacked R34'. So what if I was using a RB25, rwd swapped R34, it's not like I was in a 3million hp X1 ramming everyone. Plus I think my choice of car for drifting was slightly more realistic than your ACR Viper...

Seriously grow up, it's a game.
I think your the one who needs to grow up, considering your still mad that I pointed out the obvious.
Maybe you should actually listen to the mod forums "stay in friends only lobbies."

I think your the one who needs to grow, considering your still mad that I pointed out the obvious.
Maybe you should actually listen to the mod forums "stay in friends only lobbies."

Hey I'm not the 22yo having a go at people about using modded cars....

It's my risk to go in open lobbies, the host didn't say anything about no modded cars.

Hey I'm not the 22yo having a go at people about using modded cars....

It's my risk to go in open lobbies, the host didn't say anything about no modded cars.
"go at"? Your the one who replied with the rude comment, after pointing out your hacked R34. In all reality your the one who asked for trouble.

Back