Team Black and Yellow | CLOSED DOWN |

No_Charge_No
picture.php

picture.php
hellow there its no charge, im here to inform gtp about team black and yellow
we are a casual group for now but theres time zone issues so i took it upon myself to organize this
members:
No_Charge_No
salmanBH
xiSealzHDz
da_westy_chap
monster_garasjen
ASMOS-GOT KICKED OUT FOR INACTIVITY
lukakoper
Dj_Fei_Long

Last edited:
Welcome to GTP :)
picture.php

picture.php

Hello there, No Charge here, im here to inform gtp about team black and yellow
We are a casual group for now but theres time zone issues so i took it upon myself to organize this

members:
No_Charge_No
salmanBH
xiSealzHDz
im hoping people will look at this thread and join
It looked funny on my browser, so i reorganized it for you :)
O.o i'm already on a team but good luck in all your endeavours :)

Ahh.... finished all that homework, sorry Arman, but just got held up with all this schoolwork, they gave us so much this week
I never touched the PS3
Well I hope to see you tonight.
Btw I LURV the picture that u made, really nice.

Just a reminder, anyone looking for a drift team, you're very welcome to join ours, well if you're good ;) hope to see you at around 10pm (GMT +3 timing)

Also, Arman, if I keep getting this much homework for the next few weeks, Ill leave u as team leader. Ill still be on the team, but not online as much.

For those of you who are wondering who arman is, its No_Charge_No

Oh nah its fine, was holding some online tryouts, few people came but they did NOT know how to drift.. -.-

Will be holding tryouts today as well. Just add me on my PSN and I will try to be online as soon as I can.

hey salman.. my ps3 is broken atm:(( but hopely ill get it fixed this weekend..but going to be online next week see you then!

Its fine sam, but yeah just wanted to tell u guys, 2 new members have just joined, da_westy_chap and monster_garasjen

Tryouts are temporarily closed, will let you know when theyre open again

hi, i want to join... i just got the game and i don't know how to drift, but i really want to learn and practice. The gt5 drifting videos look so sick and i wanna be able to do stuff like that.

hi, i want to join... i just got the game and i don't know how to drift, but i really want to learn and practice. The gt5 drifting videos look so sick and i wanna be able to do stuff like that.

im on punishment but, when i get off i will personally train you o.k?

hey man could i join? ive been looking for a team n i guess this could be it? i drift alot and ide say im ok. inbox me on my psn or on my wall please :)

Alright GT5-X2010, add me, and I'll be online on either thursday or friday, my time zone is GMT+3 so thats 3 hours after Solihull . Ill most probably be online at 7pm UK timing. and also, u got a mic?

Back