Team Black and Yellow | CLOSED DOWN |

Alrighty then...

Well guys, I have decided to shut the team down, due to two reasons:

1. Team was not going anywhere, no competitions, no active members, bad organisation, bla bla bla.

2. Due to the fact that I've got my GCSE (General Certificate for Secondary Education) exams coming up, I have had to choose between either a social life, or a gaming life while at the same time having a poop load of homework. So yeah. I chose a social life, much better than just sitting on the playstation moving nothing but my thumbs and fingers.

So yeah. Goodbye GTplanet.

damn dude.. third time, if this time it doesnt work i would recomend you to start looking for a new drift team so you can join:crazy:

Still waiting and looking for team members.
I better hold tryouts on GT5 and raise awareness about the team.

just wait they'll come around sooner or later we had to wait a solid 2 weeks of everyday tryout lobbies to find 3 suitable candidates for the team when we first started out

SparcoSmoke
just wait they'll come around sooner or later we had to wait a solid 2 weeks of everyday tryout lobbies to find 3 suitable candidates for the team when we first started out

You don't get it. The've been waiting for months.

This is how it goes. I find an AMAZING drifter in a lobby that tandems with me perfectly. Then this happens:

"So are you interested in joining?"

1- Sorry, I'm already in a team.
2- Yeah sure, send me an add (I send this guy an add, full friend's list, and he decides to leave..)
3- Yeah sure I wanna join a team :D *ten minutes later* This is boring.. wow I'm leaving.

So annoying..

This is how it goes. I find an AMAZING drifter in a lobby that tandems with me perfectly. Then this happens:

"So are you interested in joining?"

1- Sorry, I'm already in a team.
2- Yeah sure, send me an add (I send this guy an add, full friend's list, and he decides to leave..)
3- Yeah sure I wanna join a team :D *ten minutes later* This is boring.. wow I'm leaving.

So annoying..

That happens with my team too. You can't really blame him if he's already in a team but ignoring you after saying yes to joining your team is really annoying :banghead: .

What I do, is that I put "GTP" in the lobby title and I end up with people from :gtplanet: .

That happens with my team too. You can't really blame him if he's already in a team but ignoring you after saying yes to joining your team is really annoying :banghead: .

What I do, is that I put "GTP" in the lobby title and I end up with people from :gtplanet: .

Thanks for that. Most people from GTP actually, what's the word for it.. commit to what they want to do.

Unlike the random people you meet online that leave without saying good bye I'm leaving, and think that the lobby is theirs.

I'll try that next weekend when I have time :D

well you know what might help maybe changing the name of the team cause you can't be taken seriously with a name like black and yellow:lol:

Back