Team Burst Drifting photo album

• Thread starter Cerebus
  • 112 comments
Damn, if you guys got any open sessions, i'd love to join to get some Drift pictures.
I dont know if we have any open slots ... and i dont want to be rude but we need pro drifters only join our sessions if you want :D we always name them "Team Burst and Friends" ...
Lovely pics. Looks like you have a great team 👍

Thanks guys

Last edited:
I dont know if we have any open slots ... and i dont want to be rude but we need pro drifters only join our sessions if you want :D we always name them "Team Burst and Friends" ...

Yeah that's what I Meant, if you guys have an open room sometime, i'd love to join and get pictures, I've been wanting to get good Multiple car drift shots.

That 5 car pic at Autumn Ring is epic :D nice work B, must have taken you days to upload those with your connection xD
HaHa nop !they actualy took 10 minutes :D ...
I have 2 connections now :P one with very fast downloa but no usable upload :P and the other has very fast upload but an average download :P

THanks lol

Wow good drifting, I couldn't even drift one of those corners, and you did them all in a row :lol: I like the last pic in post 69 👍

Haha thanks. It requires practice. I sucked at that place to lol. But after practicing and the right specs, its easy xD.

Hey, I would love to have a drift with you guys today. I use a g27 and consider myself to be somewhat pretty decent... hahaha. Could someone please add me so I can find the server easily? Cheers, Ian.

New Photos

with SAi-66
TokyoBayKart_15.jpg

TokyoBayKart_14.jpg

TokyoBayKart_13.jpg

with Loosingrip
TokyoBayKart_7-1.jpg

TokyoBayKart_9-1.jpg

with gonales and monstergauz
CircuitodeMadrid-1.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid_3-1.jpg

Last edited:
Nice B !

I also drifted a bit offline

Drifting the ring.

Here a vid of me drifting the full ring ;)

Visit us, check my sig !

Back