Team Burst Drifting photo album

• Thread starter Cerebus
  • 112 comments
For people who like drifting, and want to learn more about it ; Backward entry ( Getting the rear of the car in the corner as first )

Here is one on real life

Rockin' a Volvo estate- loving it man. Pics are great. My gripe, a lot of the cars are the same color. And I'd like to the see the best shot from each photo session instead of the best one plus a few others. It will really bring up the quality of your pictures.

Thanks guys.

Bry, youre always welcome at our sessions and it could be great if you could help us sometimes ;).

Very nice pictures and that perfect drift video is just incredible. I might try to do something like that on the game but it looks pretty hard IMO.

Long time no posts here LOL

Check some random action.

Here is a load of action !

S15

FT86

Team BURST terrorizing the streets of LONDON. Very close tandem action in the small streets.

We want someone as a team photographer who is good and can edit well. If you like what you see please contact me !

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

haha good move :P
Who is that in the Z4 ? People dont have style anymore :/ ... He made it just like mine !:@ :P
hahaha im the car stealer ask nutta and lukas , i do have style but just didn't have any purple paints plus not enough money

Back