Team BURST & Friends! Event postponed untill GT6!

• Thread starter Duman079
  • 167 comments
Netherlands
The Hague
Duman079
OP is under construction. Still needs pictures etc.

Welcome to the thread Team BURST weekly drift session.

Before you go further please make sure you´ve read the GTP A.U.P. Also make sure the posts you make won´t be off topic!

Latest event video

We've been planning a weekly event for a very long time now. After getting ''no'' as an answer, or no answer at all to make this session with two or more teams together, we decided to make our own weekly session. Since GT5 is getting more inactive members, we thought I´d be a good idea to use all the time we have without wasting it.

Start of event

The event will start on 19:00 GMT and will be running untill late night. Since Team BURST has North American members as well, it is possible that this event will be accesible for most of the american timezone drifters in the night as well.

19:00 GMT is :

15:00 EDT - Eastern Daylight Time
14:00 ECT - Ecuador time zone
12:00 PDT - Pacific Daylight Time

The lobby will be hosted by Duman079, LERK84 or LayNLow ( GTP : Suzuki ).
Room numbers will be posted on GTP in the OP and by a new post.

Rules of the lobby :

1. The lobby will be restricted to CH tires, RWD powered cars, realistic grip and low slipstream effect.

2. Anyone is welcome to the lobby, however, if more as three members from a random team join without drifting with the others, it'd be better for them to go to a lounge and drift there privately. Our main goal is to let all teams drift with eachother. Everyone is free to choose who they want to drift with. Of course you need to respect the couples on the track!

3. Inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated. Please make sure that you won't cause any trouble. Treating eachother with respect is important for us.

Last edited:
Every week there will be a different event. The events will be made on request. Please, don't hesistate and tell us what you'd like to see on next weeks event!

Note: Most events will be recorded!

Make sure you've read the rules about restrictions before posting.

Last edited:
Media

In this post the pictures/videos of the event will be put in.

Video of first two sessions

Session 3 & 4

EVery session will be uploaded!

OSR_CNOTE_CEO is using our session to get footage for his video Hit em sidewayz v2.

See here part 1 ( 2012 april)

Photos from sessions.

3v8i.jpg

9sh4.jpg

btkt.jpg

a1e4.jpg

kxqm.jpg

ueki.jpg

zido.jpg

Last edited:
Only three people per team can join?

More can. Point of Du is not to make 'team only' tandem trains. It's about mixing teams. If you wanna make a tandem train that is team only, he is asking you to do so in a team lobby of your own. ;)

I never asked to do team tandem trains.

I asked is 3 people from one team allowed in? That's all.

Dom is right, no restrictions about how many people join from a certain team. Just no "team" only trains.

The event is on sunday dean :) . If its not hosted by me, it will be hosted by lerk. See you all tomorrow !

Dom is right, no restrictions about how many people join from a certain team. Just no "team" only trains.

The event is on sunday dean :) . If its not hosted by me, it will be hosted by lerk. See you all tomorrow !

You Shuld bee there Du

Thank you all for joining. I really enjoyed the session.

I'd like to apoligize for the trouble with my internet. I c
had trouble with lag etc. and I hope I can fix it soon.We finally had a good connection at the third lobby we opened lol... Thanks for helping me out Suzuki! Usually Lerk should host our rooms but he couldnt join us this time.

Next week will be better with a good host. I recorded some people and I will upload it soon.
For next week the focus will be on drifting trains. Less couples, more groupies lolll.

Sorry about missing this my internet was having connection problems, Of all the times for it to happen it was about 4pm gmt & my connection just died until I dont know when but its working fine now. I think all electronics must hate me.

Room up now, hope it wont lag again lol.

1472 6399 9009 5382 9526. Toscane for now on European server in case you can't find it.

Edit : @ greazy : No we aint :P opened exactly on 18:59 :P.

Last edited:
Fun session today guys. Can't wait to see the video.

Ill start editing tomorrow 👍. Thank you all for coming by.

Just want to say that you guys killed it at ARM! Got some mad footage!!

Really fun room today!! Props to LayNLow, Wallride and Lerk for throwing down one sick run after another - it was really fun to chase you guys :). Can't wait to see the footage Du!!

Really fun room today!! Props to LayNLow, Wallride and Lerk for throwing down one sick run after another - it was really fun to chase you guys :). Can't wait to see the footage Du!!

30+ lap sessions are intense for sure! Glad we could (from what I could tell) keep the pack together for the most part on tandems. Video should be awesome.

Yeah it was a good session, Thanks to all who showed up & I hope to see you all again next week.

Back