Team BURST & Friends! Event postponed untill GT6!

• Thread starter Duman079
  • 167 comments
Awesome video Du! I had no issues with the music, so I guess it works now. I'm glad to be a part of it!

gota laugh at 2:10
first at 2:09 i see Lay get nice angel and followed bye Dj. but then WallRide came and killed it looooooooooooooooool

YES I made it into the last video....only for a split second, barely visable...but that's good enough for me :D Great vid Du. I love how you capture everything live!!!

Lol, Du caught me slipping at :09. Good video though, I just wish you could record in widescreen with a full 720 or 1080 resolution. :-(

That first entry tho 👍
I know right :drool:

Video is blocked in my country due to music copyright.
Hmm the other ones seem to have no problems?

Great vid, those runs were epic glad you squeezed them in, king and his angle were fun to follow lol
LOL well it was too good to let it out! You guys did a great job 👍.

Awesome video Du! I had no issues with the music, so I guess it works now. I'm glad to be a part of it!
Thanks bro! Such a great drifter deserves to be in it! That was the least I could do for ya 👍.
gota laugh at 2:10
first at 2:09 i see Lay get nice angel and followed bye Dj. but then WallRide came and killed it looooooooooooooooool
LOL yes! Sorry I couldn't fit you in it. I forgot I had a load of GT5 replays left where you and some others were in. I only used life recording and one single replay ( BMW 1 series iPutWorkn and my M3 doing reverse entry ). Better next time I guess.

YES I made it into the last video....only for a split second, barely visable...but that's good enough for me :D Great vid Du. I love how you capture everything live!!!
Thanks! I tried to put everyone in it who joined a couple of times. Sorry if I missed anyone, its nothing personal I just had too much footage lol.

Lol, Du caught me slipping at :09. Good video though, I just wish you could record in widescreen with a full 720 or 1080 resolution. :-(

Lol it wasn't an awsome part I put at the start, I just found the view nice LOL. And pff, you nailed it the other 99,9% of the times! I tried to change settings to 16:9 and it doesnt work. Im pretty sire the problem is in my dazzle.

Thanks for feedback guys, notice all action is captured life and there were no practice runs! I hope to see you all in our coming events.

Awesome video Du! Glad to see my bros out there killing it. I have been pretty busy, so I have missed a few, but I will defiantly try and make this one!

Video is blocked in my country due to music copyright.

If you have google chrome download the extension "Media Hint"... Allows you to bypass stuff like that.

But on a more related topic. I didn't expect to see that much footage of the supra, Thanks Du. 3:16 was pretty nice shot

Edit: Very impressive Chaser

Last edited:
If you have google chrome download the extension "Media Hint"... Allows you to bypass stuff like that.

But on a more related topic. I didn't expect to see that much footage of the supra, Thanks Du. 3:16 was pretty nice shot

Edit: Very impressive Chaser

Well those Supra runs were awsome I had to put them in! The Chaser is fcpmarcus, he just had his G25 there and was killing it!

Awesome video Du! Glad to see my bros out there killing it. I have been pretty busy, so I have missed a few, but I will defiantly try and make this one!

Yes, love then for the fact that they always come with those S13 s lol! Hope to see you soon.

that last song is soo dutch lol
LOL, I didn't know what to choose so I selected songs from a Dutch Mixtape. I do that more oftenn
Looking forward to the next meet :) might have a new car out this sunday
Nice! Good to see you more in the drifting scene again!

Awesome vid Du!
Thanks bro, got to love your 135!

Hey guys, stopping by to let you know I made a GT6 drifting video while I was at Silverstone for GT Academy. Check out my post with the vid for a early look at the new physics and how it's going to affect drifting 👍

https://www.gtplanet.net/[B][B][/B][/B]forum/showthread.php?t=288795

Nice video, commented on your thread.

Event running already, Room no : 1472 6118 3744 3755 1063.

Long time since last post. Mostly events went on without posting on GTP. However it will be better to postpone the event untill GT6. It is not far away anymore!

Back