Team Dark Side Official Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nickrows
  • 1,169 comments
  • 89,042 views
Got that one too, and is true, Racing Rivals is much better because you can pinks and bet money. Also do turf battles.


He's still developing the game next update is going to be sick should be out this week
 
It works on some of the Hondas on there I got my ek running 9.8 and teggy run 9.6 lol
 
Had fun in that room today Nick. A lot of noobs but at least it was drama free! Unfortunately we didn`t get a chance to run but there is always next time.👍
 
Had fun in that room today Nick. A lot of noobs but at least it was drama free! Unfortunately we didn`t get a chance to run but there is always next time.👍

Yeah, that room was a lot of fun. I'll be on a bit this weekend. We'll definitely have to get some runs in.
 
Yeah, that room was a lot of fun. I'll be on a bit this weekend. We'll definitely have to get some runs in.
Most definitely bro! I now have 40 cars fully tuned and will be getting more this week probably another 10 or so. Any ideas on what cars I should buy?
 
Most definitely bro! I now have 40 cars fully tuned and will be getting more this week probably another 10 or so. Any ideas on what cars I should buy?

You wont see many people using them, nor will many people consider it suitable for drag....
It's expensive too.
But if you want a challenge, I thoroughly recommend the Chaparral 2D
 
Last edited:
You wont see many people using them, nor will many people consider it suitable for drag....
It's expensive too.
But if you want a challenge, I thoroughly recommend the Chaparral 2D
I agree with you on that! I like buying cheaper cars only a select few dare run. This is why I like dragging with you guys because you guys always have something different to run.
 
I agree with you on that! I like buying cheaper cars only a select few dare run. This is why I like dragging with you guys because you guys always have something different to run.
For every 20 viper runs down the strip would have tuned two different cars.
 
This seemed like it fit here.

daily_morning_awesomeness_40_photos0_1408359112.jpg
 
Looks like the good old TDS is still going :) Are still many members from GT5 active?
 
Looks like the good old TDS is still going :) Are still many members from GT5 active?
Oh look who it is La Negra de GT! What's up bro how are you doing ? I am still active, been on more lately then before!
 
Speedo & Tach are so big they cover almost half the height of the middle monitor. Still a really nice rig.
 
Hi, just wondering if I can drag with you guys.
 
Hi, just wondering if I can drag with you guys.

Anyone is welcome to join our lobbies and drag with us.

What was your other psn ID on GT5?
 
Anyone is welcome to join our lobbies and drag with us.

What was your other psn ID on GT5?
HeXaDoN aren't GT5 servers down? I play GT6 was wondering also if you think I might have what it takes to be in the team.
 
HeXaDoN aren't GT5 servers down? I play GT6 was wondering also if you think I might have what it takes to be in the team.
He was asking you what is the other account you had when you played gt5? I don't think Nick is looking for any new members especially after what has happened recently. I think for now the team is staying with it's current members til further notice.
 
He was asking you what is the other account you had when you played gt5?

^^^ This. I could've sworn you had another username when you played gt5.
 
^^^ This. I could've sworn you had another username when you played gt5.
I think pauloofthelight, but please do not just ignore me since I had a bad past.
 
I think pauloofthelight, but please do not just ignore me since I had a bad past.
I remember you all too well. You did set your self up to have a bad rep. I remember when you had changed your name to hexadon because of the issues with you running hacks or whatever. That is good you want to start over again, best thing I can tell you is just join our lobbies and run with us.
 
I remember you all too well. You did set your self up to have a bad rep. I remember when you had changed your name to hexadon because of the issues with you running hacks or whatever. That is good you want to start over again, best thing I can tell you is just join our lobbies and run with us.
Just add me :) HeXaDoN
 
Back