Team Dark Side Official Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nickrows
  • 1,169 comments
  • 89,042 views
I know right! Now we know what wraith does on his spare time! Lol


I've been clean a while now. Learn from the meister 👍:cheers::lol::lol::)

I've been still trying to figure if toe on drag cars is making any difference at all. Gonna do few runs tomorrow before work and see if the times on ssrx are any faster.
 
Last edited:
I've been clean a while now. Learn from the meister 👍:cheers::lol::lol::)

I've been still trying to figure if toe on drag cars is making any difference at all. Gonna do few runs tomorrow before work and see if the times on ssrx are any faster.

So many smiley faces, are you okay over there @wraith of horus? lol

I've been testing toe on the rear for RWD cars and noticed that it only made a very slight difference on cars with massive amounts of wheel spin (Supra for example) and some muscle cars, it's really not noticeable at all, I don't believe that toe on the rear of RWD cars makes a difference at all but I still run the standard -1.00 on the non drive tires believing that the least amount of grip on the non drive tires is needed seeing as how you aren't turning at all.
 
Best of luck in Japan @Nickrows. Get me an AE86 on the way back :p

The only AE86 I've seen for sale on there was more expensive than a '00 supra, and R33 GTR haha.

Makes me wonder how much shipping a car will cost.
 
Over here you can get an AE86 imported from Japan and all for under €10,000. Weird....
 
Another $3000 to have it shipped to NY, at which point I'd have to go pick it up. This is becoming tempting.
 
Dude if you have the money, go for it. There is never anything wrong with a RB :P
 
Oh yea i forgot that most Skylines are banned in the U.S. That must suck
 
I was looking on there an seen a 1999 BMW 735i for 5,300 man I want it lol.

Some of the cars are stupid cheap on there. Except for the NSX's. Still too expensive for me.
 
Wow I can't believe it's been two years now and TDS is still together as a team! Shows how loyal it's members are and speaks to the character of our current leader and founder. Great job guys building this team I proudly call my family!! 👍
 
Yeah i agree. If it wasn't for our leader and founder idk where i would be right now on GT5, GT6. I wouldn't have had half the joy or fun and wouldn't have met you and my experience would of indeed been very different because i wouldn't o met you Jonah.
 
Yeah i agree. If it wasn't for our leader and founder idk where i would be right now on GT5, GT6. I wouldn't have had half the joy or fun and wouldn't have met you and my experience would of indeed been very different because i wouldn't o met you Jonah.
Agreed we have become great friends over the pass year and a half. I still remember the first time we raced each other it was your zz2 against my b.e! Great times we have had tuning slow cars for that last .001 in gt5.
 
the skyline is only illegal if you get caught :sly:

That's why you need to blend in with the crowd.

nissan-skyline-gt-r-r32-police-car.jpg
 
Back