TEAM DARK SIDE(T*D*S) Official Thread

• Thread starter Nickrows
  • 3,667 comments
Hey, guys, I saw the thread title and had a laugh. You know TDS means Testicular Discombobulation Syndrome, right?

Try to put a little more care into your posts insofar as punctuation and capitalization are concerned. It will make all of you into outstanding citizens. Carry on. /GrammarPoliceOut woop woop!

Hey, guys, I saw the thread title and had a laugh. You know TDS means Testicular Discombobulation Syndrome, right?

Try to put a little more care into your posts insofar as punctuation and capitalization are concerned. It will make all of you into outstanding citizens. Carry on. /GrammarPoliceOut woop woop!

lol

Yeah maybe medically, but here it means TEAM DARK SIDE! Just keep being that outstanding citizen you are:tdown:🤬

Story time!!!

My entry message says: Picking on so-called "pros". I join a lobby and that instantly causes a couple people to get butthurt. Lobby is full of Super Bee's and a Cuda. I pull out my Super Bee and proceed to destroy one of the butthurt guys. The other guy was in the cuda, and barely beats me. I'm talking half a car at most. After that run he starts talking 🤬, so I pull out my Cuda and ask him to pinks.

He refuses to run for pinks, gets destroyed by my cuda (3-4 cars easy). Tells his buddy he only lost by a car to try to save face haha. I call him out on that, and then all of a sudden I have a bad attitude :D

Resulted in me being kicked from the lobby. All because of my entry message causing people to get their panties in a bunch.

Story time!!!

My entry message says: Picking on so-called "pros". I join a lobby and that instantly causes a couple people to get butthurt. Lobby is full of Super Bee's and a Cuda. I pull out my Super Bee and proceed to destroy one of the butthurt guys. The other guy was in the cuda, and barely beats me. I'm talking half a car at most. After that run he starts talking 🤬, so I pull out my Cuda and ask him to pinks.

He refuses to run for pinks, gets destroyed by my cuda (3-4 cars easy). Tells his buddy he only lost by a car to try to save face haha. I call him out on that, and then all of a sudden I have a bad attitude :D

Resulted in me being kicked from the lobby. All because of my entry message causing people to get their panties in a bunch.
It's the tree of life nick gets them everytime bro. The difference between a pro and a so-called pro, so called pros think they are unstoppable and when you tree they kick lol.

Story time!!!

Genius idea nick

I know it's a double post, but this needs its own post.

I've been getting a lot of people interested in joining TDS. I tell everyone the same thing. I need to inquire with the current members, and see how they feel about said person, and we'll vote on it. That has worked for the most part, until recently when we don't have as many members online.

So, just to make it fair to everyone, I'm not going to add anyone else to the team until GT6 is released. After it's released, and adjustments are made with the current roster (still have no idea who is coming back/buying gt6), we will hold tryouts. Everyone will be welcome to tryout, but only a few will be selected.

However, it may be awhile before tryouts are held. It's going to take a few weeks/months to get enough cars drag tune. After I feel that there are enough cars/people to compete, we'll hold the tryouts.

So to those of you that are wishing to join TDS, please be patient. But if you don't feel that you can wait to join the team, then this isn't even the team for you.

No, the lobby I joined after. Apparently if you had to be hacked in order to beat this one kid in there. If your car did a wheelie, it's hacked. If you're fast at all, you're hacked. My Spec V destroyed this God of drag racing's R35 TC which made me a hacker.

I got kicked for cyberbullying :(

LOL you bully

It was brought up in our private conversation, so I'm putting out a "feeler", if you will.

Would any team be interested in ending GT5 with a bang? Lets BATTLE! The usual format would be used. We choose a car, you choose a car. First to X amount of wins, wins that car. If the wins between cars is split, total number of wins will be the deciding factor.

It would have to be on a weekend, as that's the only time we would have enough people online.

Anyone up for it?

Good idea, unfortunately hardly any other team and there members are online, why not all the guys on gtplanet, much more easier to call and setup 2cents of mine....

No not TDS vs ATP or HIB vs GTWW , but like all GTP members Battle Royal e. I know all or some of those teams members are on holiday or hardly on GT5 hence the GTP Battle Royale. Just an idea.
Sounds cool we should just make a room this weekend at whatever time. Whoever shows up can race each other since this will be the only way really to have any type of comp. If we had at least two or three people from different teams we could have a mini battle/tournament. Seems almost like an impossible task now with most people not playing or doing other things.

temporary_zpsb3250d46.jpg
^Guess whos back...^

Back