TEAM DARK SIDE(T*D*S) Official Thread

• Thread starter Nickrows
  • 3,667 comments
Join a lobby "Is your Veyron fast?" Cleared that lobby out in less than 5 minutes :/

Lol, I love it when that happens. Was in Cybers room a while back before he knew me, we were racing GTRs and I was getting the best of him. His words " The Veyron is our Team car " " I haven't been beaten yet ", I bring mine out and lol beat it by two cars four times in a row:). I'm humble so I just down played it and said it could be lag, but he knew.... He knew. TDS!!

Lol, I love it when that happens. Was in Cybers room a while back before he knew me, we were racing GTRs and I was getting the best of him. His words " The Veyron is our Team car " " I haven't been beaten yet ", I bring mine out and lol beat it by two cars four times in a row:). I'm humble so I just down played it and said it could be lag, but he knew.... He knew. TDS!!

I can't stand him. Talks soooooooooooooooo much, thinks he is unbeatable. Yet he is slow as balls. Has an excuse every time he loses.

Nickrows
I can't stand him. Talks soooooooooooooooo much, thinks he is unbeatable. Yet he is slow as balls. Has an excuse every time he loses.

Lol he always told me it was ghost lag. The whole balls statement not to sure about that nick lol.

Last edited:
Had some fun on gta v last night playing with cold. Even though I was starting to stuck at survival mode lol but we still made a lot of money so that's good

Was chiving and came across this. Figured it belonged here.

my_favorite_tapiture_photos_of_the_week_50_photos17.jpg

Every now and then i want a good laugh, I look for cybers lobby, i always try to make him and tell him hes the fastest guy i ever seen and you should listen to him talk lol

Back